Chapter 29

Chu's POV

"하나..." (one)
"둘..." (two)
"셋..." (three)

I counted off... and...

"CHU!"
"What the fuck is happening?!"
"The hell?!"
"Why are we in the same bed?!"

Knew it.

Four girls came rushing to the living room where I was just chilling and watching Frozen 2.

Steam were gushing out of their noses and ears.

Bed hair was involved and faces were extremely red.

"Hey, wanna watch with me?" I gestured them to sit and all I got were four hard punches in the head.

I groaned in pain and four more came in.

"Ok ok! Stop you guys!" I ran away and sought for cover.

Luckily, there was a closet where I could fit in easily.

I jumped in and hoped that they won't see me.

Footsteps were heard nearby.

"I am so gonna beat the crap outta that girl." Jisoo, I suppose, says while cracking her knuckles.

I gulped and prayed quietly.

Jisoos Christ, please do save me.

"I didn't do anything unnecessary, right?" I heard Jisoo ask Jennie who blushed madly afterwards.

"U-um... n-no of course not." She stammered as she avoids Jisoo's gaze.

"That's a relief." She lets out a sigh of relief.

"What about us?" The maknaes asked.

Oh, you guys did something gooood...

"Um... you guys... you guys..." Jennie hesitantly says.

"W-what?" The maknaes looked at each other in fear and back to their Unnie who's bottom lip were bleeding, well not really.

"Youguysmadeout." Jennie raps out and covers her embarrassed face, leaving Jisoo and the maknaes confused.

I snickered silently in the closet.

"Come again, Jen." Jisoo says while caressing her shoulders.

Jennie shook her head violently.

"It's alright, Unnie. You can say it later." Lisa says with a sweet smile.

Chae nodded in response.

This isn't gonna work.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"The maknaes confessed to each other and made out in broad nightlight. That's it."

What?! Who the hell's speaking?!

"Your voices are so loud. Keep it down. It's so early in the morning."

Wait, we made out?! Like me and Lisa?!

"Yup."

Before I could have more fun teasing the maknaes, Jisoo already opened the closed door with brutal force.

"Have mercy on the door, will ya?" I said while cowering on the sides of the closet with a sheepish smile.