Chapter Thirty-One | Then I Want You To Die

After about an hour of Aurora trying to convince Bellamy she was fine, he finally left. Once he was gone and had explained what had happened with Clarke, Finn, Myles and Monty Aurora knew she couldn't just sit in Bellamy's bed and hide away. Especially when the Grounder's attack was just looming over the horizon.

Before she knew it, she found herself heading towards the dropship. She didn't know Myles well but she wanted to check on the boy. It was the least she could do when he had been attacked while in search of her.

The second she entered the dropship she knew something was wrong.

Jasper was frozen feet away and Murphy was standing besides Myles. Upon a closer look Aurora realized that Myles was dead... and Murphy had a gun.

Her heart stopped as she too froze, the curtain behind her grazing her back as it fell into place. Murphy's eyes were wild, they looked exactly like they had when he had been searching for Charlotte. She was sure because she would never forget that day.

"Aurora, get out of here." Jasper snapped, voice wavering.

Murphy had the gun trained on her in seconds. "I don't think so."

Jasper took a step closer to the boy, gaining his eyes. "Murphy, put the gun down."

"He tried to kill me." Murphy grounded out, sounding like a maniac. It took Aurora a second to remember that Myles had been the one to tie the noose they had used to hang Murphy all those days ago. She went to move backwards only for Murphy's eyes to find her again. "Hey! Don't move."

Aurora paused immediately, knowing first hand how dangerous Murphy could be. She knew without a doubt that he would shoot her without a second thought. "Calm down, Murphy."

Jasper swallowed hard. "It's cool, man."

"No, it's not!" Murphy fired back, hand white from how hard he was clutching the gun. "You know what'll happen to me if you tell Bellamy."

"Tell Bellamy what?" Aurora jumped at Bellamy's voice, realized Jasper was holding a walkie talkie in his hands. He had been broadcasting the entire conversation. Or at least part of it.

Murphy's eyes darkened as they zeroed in the Jasper. "Give me the radio, Jasper."

The gun was now trained on Jasper and Aurora felt her heart speed up.

"Murphy has a gun!" Jasper rushed out. "He killed Myles!"

Murphy lunged at Jasper seconds later the walkie talkie falling from the boy's hands. Aurora was quick to jump for it as Murphy punched Jasper knocking the boy out instantly. His eyes were on Aurora in seconds as she brought the device to her lips. "Bellamy hurry."

Then the gun was trained on her again. "Put it down before I shoot you."

Murphy moved to stand before Aurora, gun aimed straight at her head. She swallowed hard as she lifted her hands in surrender, releasing the walkie talkie.

"Aurora?" Bellamy's voice came through again but he received no response as Murphy pressed the button to the dropship doors.

Aurora watched in horror as they slowly rose, closing seconds later. She felt her fear increase when she realized she was now trapped in here with Murphy himself.

"Murphy! Murphy!" Bellamy was screaming as he reached the closed doors. He banged on it, heart lodging in his throat. "Open the door!"

Murphy kept his gaze on Aurora as he moved to the door but his words were meant for Bellamy. "You try to be a hero and they both die."