Chapter 23

When Dipper gained his consciousness he saw that he was in his dorm. He looked around to see that the lights had been turned off and Mabel was on her own bed, snuggled into a blanket burrito and was sleeping soundly.

His memory was a blur and Dipper had a sick feeling in his stomach of wanting to throw up.

He grabbed his phone which he saw was lying in the table side and took a look at what time it was.

A blaring 4:31 AM shone and Dipper had to close his eyes to protect it from the bright light of his phone.

Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw something weird about his right wrist. He tilted his phone to shine some light on his wrist the in shock, he dropped his phone.

The phone dropped on the mattress on its back and the light still illuminated his wrist.

On his wrist was a triangle like tattoo with an eye in the middle.

Then memories of yesterday's event hit Dipper like a truck at full speed.

'Oh nononono! What was I thinking?! No, I wasn't thinking at all, wasnt I?! I just made a damn deal with Bill Freaking Cipher! Wait, what was the deal all about? It think it was about him protecting Mabel and I in exchanged for my......company? That deal has too many loop holes! We're screwed. I can't believe I did this. But, how did Bill survive in the first place? We erased him in Grunkle Stan's mind. He could not have survived yet if he did survive, why didn't he take a revenge on us. He was powerful enough, is this a part of his plan? How did he find us....? T-then..................oh hells.........his not trapped in Gravity falls anymore'

Dipper was having another panic attack at his bed and his eyes dilated and his breathing becoming ragged.

"Pinetree if you don't stop thinking too much, then your limited meatsack brain will explode"

A familiar voice echoed in his mind and his breathing hitch and Dipper swore that his heart stopped for a split second there.

"I assure you that your palpitation organ didn't stop kid"

Dipper desperately looked around for any sign of the triangular demon but found none.

Knowing how much of a danger he was in, Dipper was very wary and vigilant of Bill the whole time.

"I won't be fooled by you again Bill! Tell me what is your real plan. There is no way that you only want my......company"

Dipper said the word 'company' as if it was a foreign word that he didn't understand.

Then he felt a slitting headache and he released a pained sound.

Dipper clutched his head and begun to curse Bill with every bad word he had heard form his Grunkle Stan, even if he didn't know what those words meant.

Thankfully after a few seconds, the pain had subsided to the point that it was more like a phantom pain then.

"Whoa whoa kid! You do NOT want to be saying those words. What would your sister and parents say?"

Dipper almost bit his tongue and he immediately turned to take a look at Mabel.

He released a relieved sigh when he saw that Mabel was still sleeping.

He the heard Bill laugh at him and he gave his best glare at the tattoo on his wrist.

"Look up Pinetree"

Dipper heard the excited whisper and like an involuntary action he looked up and saw Bill glowing yellow and with his eyes in a curve.

He let out a yelp as he moved back and made his back hit the wall.

He then covered his mouth and looked again at his sister to see that Mabel just grunted a few dream mumbles(about a cat and a cockatoo having a date) and just snored away back to sleep.

Seeing that he didn't wake up his ssister, Dipper felt relieved again and after relief is anger.

"Bill!"

He hissed out the dream demon's name in resentment but the said demon was just chilling while floating and was toying with his cane.

"Yes Pinetree?~"

Frustration was piling up on Dipper like snow on a particularly nasty snow storm and you could already see the strees making it's mark on the poor boy.

"Aww don't be mad kid, I promise that all I want a company from you"

Bill made an action of batting his eye and tried to imitate what a human would call an 'innocent look'.

Dipper's face crunched up in annoyance and he huffed before crossing his arms.

"Now, what do you want from my 'company' Cipher"

Bill gave him an appearance like the demon was raising an eyebrow.

"Why I thought thought that you meatsacks are in need of relationships and social contacts to live. I'm just trying it out for boredom's sake kid. No need to put up a fuss"

Bill snorted as he pulled his Pinetree closer and inspected the clearly uncomfortable boy.

"And you Pinetree, is my favorite meatsack of all! So that's why I pick you. And for the silly conflict months ago, let bygones be bygones as you humans would say"

Pinetree looked like he didn't believe a single word that Bill said and the demon irked in annoyance before he calmed himself and thought that Pintres wouldn't be his other half, if he was that easily to manipulate.

Using up knowledge as old and wide as existence, he meticulously planned everything out and his plan would definitely work.

So with a sadistic happy expression on his face, Bill used his magic to slowly enter his Pintree's body without the other boy knowing it. Allowing his magic to enter the boy was alike to scent marking on wolves. And boy, oh boy, was Pinetree his and only his.

Bill didn't worry about Pintree finding out about him claiming the boy since it can only be noticed by other demons.

The dream demon couldn't help but think that the Twins entering this Academy was done by fate.

For this just made thing a hell lot easier for him. And with this he hopes that Pintree might be able to understand him then.

Bill smiled as he ruffled his other half's soft brown hair with the younger one complaining through their mind bond.

"Oh Pinetree, you should have thought of what kind of 'company' I wanted. Do you even realized that I now have access to your mind? Despite what you think, you really are quite naive one. Well, you are my naive one, so I guess it's well and fine"

Was what Bill thought to himself before he reminded Pintree that it was already nearing 5 AM.

He saw the boy with the cutest surprised expression before he rushed off to ready himself.

When Pintree cautiously looked between him and his sister. He told the boy not to worry about it and make sure it's kept a secret.

Pinetree looked hesitant but made up his mind and kept quite about it.

Bill made himself invisible and started think about how to get Shooting star on his side. After all, that was step one on his plan.
A very talented wingwoman was in need.

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
"Talking through the mind"