Chapter 9

Claude bowed and greeted the Head mistress while telling her that the day had been fine.

He then signaled the twins and Stephen to greet the Head mistress as well.

Stephen grunted a small greeting and bowed before returning to his hunch posture.

The twins on the other hand. Fumbled on their greeting and bowed too deeply.

The Head mistress didn't seemed to have minded their faulty manner and just accepted their greetings.

"Claude, where is Clarissa?"

Mrs. Forner eyed them for insight of the red headed girl.

"I'm sorry Head mistress but Clarissa left because she still had things to do"

The sorry smile that Claude gave the Head mistress seemed glassy and untrue, unlike the ones that he gave to the twins earlier.

"That's not a problem Claude, I'm sure that Clarissa had many thing in her plate right now"

"Thank you Head mistress, for your consideration"

The conversation between the two was like between two shrewd businessmen that were hiding daggers behind each other's back ready to stab when the other person turns there back.

The 3 pre-teen behind the two were unnerved at the faked smiles and pleasantries the two were giving each other.

The 3 looked at each other and made a silent deal of making themselves as invisible as possible.

After the battle of the shrewds, Mrs. Forner set her eyes to the kids and begun to talk to them, not minding Claude who was standing right beside the kids.

"Children, I am glad to inform the three of you, that you children will share the same classroom with that classroom's president being Claude over here"

The twins let out a sigh of relief knowing that they won't be separated from each other, they also felt happy because they were going to be in the same class Claude, who they considered to be familiar enough for them.

"The class starts at 7:30 AM so make sure to wake up early and also the material and supplies you three will be needing is going to be given to you tonight. The name of you class is 'Prophetia' while the other classroom is names 'Damnum', I have great expectations for the three of you, so I bid you great fortunes for the future, good bye"

Thanking the Head mistress the students within the room then exited the room without hesitation and Claude closed the door behind them with glee.

"I'm very glad that the three of you will be on my class, I can't wait to guide and help you three learn tomorrow. But for now I will guide the three of you back to your rooms through a warp spell"

The twins sighed in relief when Claude returned back to his usual self. Then for the first time, Stephen took the initiative to talk.

"When you say Warp spell, is it a form of teleportation?"

Three pair of eyes snapped at Stephen and he squirmed a bit from the attention.

Seeing the stoic mysterious and bad boy like Stephen act like a normal pre-teen for once made Dipper's opinions of him lighten a bit, only a little bit though.

"Hmm, this spell cannot be considered as a form teleportation though, more like space manipulation. You see the whole Academy, as you already know, is another space on it's own. So it's more like manipulating the space of the Academy. Students can perform this spell when they are given permission by the teacher's so it's quite easy to cast if you have the permission"

The three kids expressed curious and intrigued expression from Claude's explanation and Dipper just couldn't contain his excitement and asked a question himself.

"What about Teleportation? how is it different?"

Claude didn't look annoyed by the questions but instead looked quite pleased to answer them as he patiently answered the brunette's question.

"Teleportation is controlling the space of reality. It's a really hard spell that can only be casted by a handful of very powerful Practitioners. It takes years of trial and error as well as sacrifices to be able to do that spell, so it's quite rare to see it"

Dipper was awed at the fact that teleportation which was considered to be a normal superpower or spell in the fantasy novels were actually very powerful and hard to do. He also shivered at the word 'sacrifice'.

He then begun to think of the characters from books or the tv that he knew can use teleportation when an image of a yellow triangle with a single eye appeared in his memories.

Fear spiked in his heart as the hair on his back raised at the memory.

'Right, Bill also had used teleportation. Just how powerful was that demon?'

Seeing where his thoughts were heading to, Dipper shook his head to make the thoughts disappear.

'It's all in the past Dipper, He's gone now. We already beat him, he's not going to come back. Ford himself said so'

He then felt his shirt being pulled and saw that Mabel was looking at him with a worried glance while Claude was having a conversation with Stephen about other forms of magic.

Dipper mouthed that he was alright and Mabel hesitantly believed him.

'I need to stop thinking about that damned dorito'

Luckily for the male twin, Claude called them over to stand beside him so they could also be affected by the warp.

Like back then with the fairies, their surroundings begun to shift and then they appeared within the Dormitory, in front of a room with the number plate having 24 written on it.

Mabel and Dipper's eyes widen upon seeing the number.

"You're our neighbor! Wait, how did we miss you yesterday?"

Stephen's face paled more than it already was as he looked at the twins.

"Ah, the three of you are neighbors, isn't that good news"

The look on Stephen's eyes says it's the opposite as he watched the twins point towards their own room which was was just a room away.

As is knowing what Stephen was thinking, Claude whispered to the raven haired  that the rooms were soundproof. The boy visibly relaxed and thanked his senior.

Claude just gave him a smile as if saying that his welcome.

"Go and rest to your rooms now, I know the day had been exhausting. Make to rest well, after all your classes starts tomorrow. See you tomorrow, good bye"

After waving good bye, the space where Claude was standing on shifted and he disappeared.

The twins looked at Stephen to ask some thing but they only saw an empty space and heard the door of the other, closing shut.

'That was rude'

Was what the twins thought as they returned back to their own rooms to rest.