Chapter 3

Stepping out of the bus with their luggage in tow, the first thing they noticed was the other boy leaning on the bus, with his earbuds on again and that the bus driver was nowhere to be seen.

The words said by the boy still creeped Dipper out, so even if what he said was to help them, he still wouldn't like to go near him.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, a voice welcomed them.

"Good day to you kids, you must be the new students right?"

Finding the origin of the voice, the twins and the other boy found a woman smiling at them.

The woman look at about 50 years old with thin white and grey strands mingling with the remaining black part of her hair. Wrinkles was plastered all over her face.

She wore a dark velvet colored robe like the ones you find at cults. She smiled at the kids but instead of making the kids feel better, her smile just made them feel chills all over since the smile didn't reached her sinister grey eyes.

"I am Mrs. Grendel Forner, the Headmistress of this Academy, and I bid you welcome"

Her smile then widened farther as she gestured over the mysterious boy and greeted him.

"Oh, you must be Stephen Blackvale from the Blackvale family. Your family's achievement in the arts of black magic are well known, and it will be our school's pleasure to be able to guide you in learning to become a wonderful dark warlock"

Faced with the complements of the woman, 'Stephen' as his named is called, just snorted.

If the woman was displeased, then she didn't show it in her face as her smile still was kept in place.

She then directed her vision to the twins. The two smiled wearily as the Headmistress inspected them. Frowning at the sight of Mabel's sparkly clothes, sensing her displeasure Dipper moved in front of her sister.

That seems to snap the attention of the woman from the clothes and unto Dipper.

The brunette felt really, I mean really uncomfortable but forced a smile to face the woman.

The womans displeasure seems to have vanished when he saw Dipper's clothes and went back to smilling.

"Dipper Pines and Mabel Pines I presume. It's so wonderful to find some aspiring people finally finding the path towards the wonders of the dark arts"

They grimaced at the words said by the woman.

'Really? The wonders of the dark arts. That's one of the cringest things I've heard'

Dipper thought bitterly as he moved beside to his sister and held her hand.

Moving her vision from Dipper back again to Mabel she warned her.

"Ms. Pines I hope you would....think of a better clothing preference while your here. But worry not! Each individual students will have a tailor made uniform to wear. Yours are already waiting for you in your room"

Surprised, she tried to ask how did the Headmistress know there size, when the woman interrupted her and said that their parents gave them to the Academy while admitting them in.

The woman then ushered them to follow her towards the Academy gate, which the kids decided to do.

Finally in front of the monstrous(not to mention creepy) black gate. Which Mabel commented that it looked completely like a cluster of black thorns, they saw the Head mistress approach a man that appeared from the ominous fog that covered the entire school ground outside.