Chapter 14

The Creature Study was the most interesting class that Dipper had ever had.

The whole time he was enthusiastically listening and writing down notes that his hands hurt at the end of the lesson.

Aside from magical creatures that he had never seen off and some heard about. Evergreen also taught them about the habitat of the creatures.

The lesson that actually lasted for two hours passed by like seconds for him.

Of all the lessons that Dipper had ever had in his life this was definitely the best one.

He was even tempted to ask somw queations but to the the nature of their class he didn't try it. Dipper didn't want to bring any attention to himself, and by attention means bullies.

He didn't know if there who were bullies in this class but Dipper was sure that ever class had it's own set of bullies. And if normal bullies were scary, he didn't want to kniw how horrible Dark Warlocks-to-be bullies are.

When Evergreen bid them goodbye, Dipper felt really down and wished the day would end then.

But when the new teacher came his wish suddenly turned into wishinh that the year would end now.

The new teacher was unlike the others. The pressure and aura around this man was pure evil that the moment he entered the room, the while atmosphere chanced and the hair all over his body stood up as goosebumps covered his body.

Cold sweat dripped down his face for some reasons and his heart beat quickened.

He looked at his sister to see that she had the same paines expression as him and he held her also cold and clammy hands with his.

The man was at least 80 years old with a bald head and a long beard. Despite his age, his back was straight and not hunch. Like the others he wore robbed and his were pitch black, his stick like figure made the robe look baggy on him.

He had a thin staff made from some kind of black metal. At the top of the metal was a crystal about the size of two adult fist.

The color of the crystal was deep purple with wisps of black and red.

It radiated a feeling of dread and nausea so much that he felt like throwing up.

The old man's face was full of wrinkles and a wide wretched smile was etched on his face, showing a case of pearly white teeth. His red eyes where thin and full of cruelties.

"Its nice to see you all students this afternoon, also I heard that we have knew students. If you wouldn't mind, please introduce yourselves"

The old man's voice was as slippery and sly as a snake and it promised wickedness.

"If you would excuse me, Professor Azvameth. I think the new students should introduce themselves after class and when they are comfortable with it"

The one to come to their rescue was Claude. Standing up from his chair, he looked straight into
Azvameth eyes.

Dipper was very thankful to the senior but his blood chilled when he saw Claude himself was trembling.

Azvameth made an appearance like he was thinking about it before agreeing with heinous hidden intentions in his smile.

"Since the new students won't introduce themselves to me, I'll present my name first. I am Azvameth, your teacher on Demonology! The greatest topic and lesson of all!"

Dipper felt the blood on his face drain as the old man introduced his subject to teach.

Whatever the demon's origin was, whether it be greek, german or christian, he tackled about it.

The whole lesson he thought with a feverish passion and worship. He talked about the demons like they were the greatest things in existence.

Dipper felt like he was stabbed in the gut at the thought that the other students were like this, but thankfully when he looked around he saw that some weren't listening and bored while the others were listening like this was just normal without any interest or passion.

When the bell rang, Dipper felt a burst of happiness.

Azvameth was quite the opposite and looked annoyed at the fact that his lessons were to stop.

"Make sure to memorize everything I have taught students, don't worry we'll meet again at Wednesday for more lessons. For now will depart"

Azvameth used a warp to Disappear and the moment he left. The atmosphere returned back to normal and Dipper was able to relax again.

But even with the teacher's disappearance, the students still didn't leave their sits.

Dipper was confuse at to why, but his queations were answered when Claude walk on front of the class.

"Just like I have said earlier, the new students will introduce themselves properly this time, since Mabel was the only one to do so earlier this morning. Now then the three of you get in front"

And his burst of happiness disappeared as fast as it just appeared.

The first one to walk in front was Stephen then followed by Mabel who had gotten hold of Dipper's hand and pulled him along.

The three of them were now on the front and were the focus of everyone's attention.

Dipper got cold feet at the front and was doing everything he can to not look like a fool.

"I am Stephen Blackvale, my goal is to be a High Dark warlock"

After saying Stephen's introduction, mumurs circulated around the classroom.

'It looks like Stephen's family is famous'

He though as the conversations continued on the class.

"I'm Mabel Pines! 13 and on a journey for fun! I like glitters and Parties, also I love making sweaters! If anyone wants one then you can tell me, I'll make one for you!"

After Mabel's introduction, the room had gone quite and everyone observed Mabel.

The student within the room were contemplating on how to label Mabel. If this was her true attitude then they would cote that she wasn't going to live long but if it was fake then they would label her as impressive for pulling off a fake personality stunt.

Now everyone agifted their view towards the other pair of twins and as waiting for his own intro.

"H-hello I-I am Dipper Pines, 13 yea-years old and Mabel's twin. I l-like s-su-supernatural stuffs"

Dipper felt like finding a hole and burying himself in there until his time with the Academy was finish.

His face was flushed in embarrassment and he didn't have the courage to look at his new classmate and decided to just stair at his shoes.

'Their definitely going to laugh at me now'

He mourned to himself but to his surprise he didn't here any laughter, just grunts of acknowledge.

He look towards Claude to see him having a calm expression he decided to look up to see that none of the students had ridicule in their faces and was looking at them normally.

It felt bizarre to Dipper since he had been used to everyone at hos old school to make fun of his awkward and weird personality. But he kinda felt like it was the food king of bizarre and couldn't help bit feel a little happy despite the eccentric situation he was in.

The students then begun to leave the room after the introductions. He and Mabel were escorted by Claude and the two seniors back to the Dormitory.

After they bid their good byes with each other, the twins took baths and change their clothes then collapsed on their beds.

They talk about the day and finally went to sleep.