Chapter 10

"Help me please! My grand daughter is bleeding to death! Please help me!" A old lady was shouting for help.

"Daiana, hold on." The old lady was now crying. She noticed a young man was coming in there way.

"Young man, please help me!" She shouted.

The young man looked at her and Daiana then he ran away.

"Noo! Come back please my grand daughter is going to lose blood!"

"I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry." The young man shouted back.

"At least call the ambulance!"

"I'll try."

The old lady noticed Daiana's not breathing anymore. She has lost a lot of blood.

"Ryden West is your name. I read it by looking at your eyes. I shall curse you.. You're going to regret for what you have done. A loved one of yours which you treat badly will suffer for what you did!"

(The scene changed)

Our room had the same format. Study desk near the window. A bean bag beside the bed, a lamp on a table on the other side, cabinets near the lamp table and lastly, the bathroom near the door. Ryden was doing his work on his laptop. He's so concentrated on the screen and types carefully. That's when a girl figure appeared in front of his window. Ryden noticed it and stopped typing. He stood away from his desk and back away with terror. She has brown medium hair. Her chocolate- colored eyes shined brightly and her lips made a small smile. Now being able to recognize her, She was the one bleeding to death in the previous scene.

"Hello, Ryden. How have you been?" Daiana greeted her.

"I-i remembered you. You died? Why are you haunting me? I'm so sorry if I didn't help you! Please don't kill me!" Ryden fearfully responded.

"Don't be afraid. I'm not haunting you. I'm just here to warn you."

"Warn me from what?" He asked curiously.

"My grandmother has cursed you for not helping her or rather me. She blames you as the cause of my death. I would have lived if you helped her in bringing me to the hospital. You should've helped. What a heartless person you are. But it's too late, I'm already dead.. Due to your rude attitude, a loved one of yours will suffer for you."

"I'm truly sorry. I really regret that I didn't helped her! Who among my loved ones?"

"It already happened. You can't turn back time. That I don't know but you'll find out soon. Farewell, Ryden West." Daiana waved and she faded.

Ryden was cursing with anger and misery. He kept on muttering curses to himself for not helping.

"Damn it, Damn it! I have to find out who! This is all my fault!" He cried.

I opened my eyes to see that I'm laying in a hospital bed. I scanned my room to see my two best friends sleeping at the couch. A digital clock was on top of the couch and it read: 5:30pm. I was out for 3 hours?!

"Macy, you're awake!" Franz blurted out.

"Shh.. you'll wake Hazel up. She needs to rest."

"I'm going to call the doctor"

"Okay" I put my finger on my lips to gesture him to go out quietly. He understood it and quietly closed the door.

I'm confused of everything. what is happening to me? why am I seeing these dreams. My mind was filled with questions. I was interrupted in my thinking by the door's squeaking sound.

"Miss Chase, how are you feeling? Still have a headache? the doctor examined me.

"No, I don't have a headache anymore."

"I'll just give you advil pills to drink and you can go home."

"Thanks doc."

"No problem." He grinned and left the room.

Franz got a chair near the window, placed it beside me and sat down.

"You scared us you know. You just collapsed on the floor." Franz sounded worried.

"I'm sorry about that. Don't worry cuz I'm okay now." I assured to him.

"Are you okay? I mean do you have any problems? You can tell me." Franz questioned.

I wanted to tell him but I don't want to disturb him but he's concern. That's sweet.

"Yes, i'm okay." I lied.

"Well you're not good at lying." Franz joked.

"What made you say that?"

"I have noticed that you've been daydreaming a lot during classes, having a confused look and sighing lately."

"Well, It's about this ring. It gives me a weird feeling. I've used it but I forgot when and why. It's like I'm forgetting something important." I explained.

"Since when did you owned that ring?" An unexpected voice startled us.

"Hazel, Since when have you been awake?!"

"Just in time when the doctor exited the room. I decided keep on pretending to sleep because I knew this would be coming." She said taking another chair and sat beside Franz.

I kept quiet and managed a small smile.

"So what's the answer to my question?" Hazel asked once again.

"Last last week ago I think."

"You said you feel unusual?"

"Yeah..."

"Why don't you take it off then? Maybe we can go to a ring shop and let a ring expert examine it." Hazel suggested

"I know a ring shop down by the street of our house. My mom used to go there and let a friend of hers fix her ring. I can go there with you this thursday since the shop is only open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays." Franz offered.

"How about me?" Hazel asked.

Franz and I kept quiet for a while until she realized the reason.

"Oh. but I'm fine now. Hylla's burial will be tomorrow and-" She stopped mid-sentence and buried her face on my shoulder and started crying. Hazel doesn't deserve this. Her mom already died because of a car accident. Now Hylla died next. That leaves her with her father.

"It's okay Hazel. We'll stay with you no matter what happens." I comforted her.

"That's what friends are suppose to be." Franz tapped her back.

"You're the best. I love you guys but please don't make out while I'm asleep." She managed to tease while crying.

"No we're not!" I said defensively. Franz nodded in agreement and we both blushed.

"Live your life and risk it all. Take some chances, take the fall. Take your time, no need to hurry. Have some fun, and never worry." Here's a quote I want to share with you all. So this is chapter 10! What do you think? Expect the upcoming chapters to be deep, longer and interesting ;) Please continue to read, share and vote. Leave comments and suggestions too. Thank you for the all the reads, votes and comments! Keep it up! Love you all xoxo Mika <3