He shoved the bag into Hanji's hands.

"Time to go back," Zeke said.

"Thank you again for your help Mr. Sannes! These beautiful pieces will be used this following week."

Zeke, his bodyguards and Hanji left the shop.

Levi wasn't paying attention as he walked down the street. His mind was off in another world. Moments later, he walked right into someone. A soft yelp followed by a thud snapped Levi back to reality. Sitting in front of him was a young woman, around the same age as him. She was dressed in tight black jeans, a grey V-neck, a long jacket, red heels, had glasses on and her hair was in a high ponytail.

"I'm sorry!" she exclaimed.

"I am the one who is sorry," Levi replied.

"I bumped into you."

He helped her up.

"What's your name?" Levi asked.

"H-Hanji," Hanji replied.

"Nice to meet you Hanji, I'm Levi," Levi said.

Hanji smiled a little to him. Levi reached for her bag and then handed it to her. He noticed the very expensive lingerie in it.

"Hanji!" Zeke yelled.

Levi immediately heard the anger in his voice. Hanji winced, Levi saw this.

"Get your ass in the car." Zeke ordered.

"I-in a moment," Hanji replied.

"I'm just thanking this man for his help."

Zeke walked up to her and roughly grabbed her arm.

"I said now." Zeke hissed.

Levi saw the nervousness and pain in Hanji's eyes and knew something was wrong.

"Hey, you're hurting her," Levi said.

"She's fine," Zeke replied.

"Now scram."

Levi thought for a moment.

"Excuse me sir, please accept my apology," he said.

"I didn't mean to offend you or your wife."

"She's not my wife," Zeke replied.

"But...I accept your apology; the people needs more humans like you who see their errors."

"Of course sir," Levi said.

"I'll leave you two to get back to your business."

Hanji watched as Levi walked away. Zeke shoved her into the car. They went to back to Zeke's place. Hanji had to get ready for tonight...

----------

Later that night-

Levi sat in a bar sipping on some tea. The bartender knew him well always kept a stash of tea for him. Levi was waiting for an old acquaintance of his.

"Yo Levi," came a voice.

"Tch..." Levi scoffed.

"What's such a challenge that you asked me to come out and see ya?" the man said as he sat down.

"Kenny...why do you assume I need your help?" Levi replied.

"You never contact me unless you need something," Kenny said.

Levi slid him a wallet.

"What do you know about this man?" he asked.

Kenny looked.

"Oh, you don't want to mess with this one boy," he said.

"Who is he?" Levi asked.

"Name's Zeke Jaeger, a kind of mafia leader," Kenny replied.

"Owns a little club named Paradis. And he owns a little song bird too."

"Hanji, right?" Levi asked.

"Yeah, that's the one!" Kenny replied.

"The story of how she came to be the singer there is a mystery. No one is quite sure where Zeke acquired her from. She does got a beautiful voice."

Levi narrowed his eyes. Unknown origins of where she came from, a singer at Zeke's club, and Zeke being a mafia leader in a way, was all very concerning to him. Levi stood up.

"Oi, where ya going? Not gonna stay for a drink?" Kenny said.

"I'm going to Paradis," Levi replied as he paid for his drink.

"Don't go playin' with fire kid," Kenny warned.

"Zeke is a raging one you really want to avoid."

"If you saw what I saw today, you would be saying otherwise." Levi replied as he walked away.

"Damn kid, what's this Hanji got on you..." Kenny muttered.