5

"Y-you never get involved w-with clients," Hanji said.

"Today is Mr. Forster's birthday and he had a special request," Zeke replied.

"As one of my top paying customers, I am happy to oblige."

Hanji followed Zeke down the hall.

----------

Several hours had passed and it was late afternoon. Hanji had been sent back to her room to bathe and get ready. There was a knock on the door. Hanji opened it and saw Zeke standing outside.

"Mr. Forster will be here in 10 minutes, you aren't even ready?!" Zeke growled.

"I-I have no clothes to wear," Hanji replied.

A twisted grin spread across Zeke's lips.

----------

Hanji sat on the bed in front of Zeke. She was dressed in a black leather harness that left her breasts fully exposed, covered her shoulders, long strips dropped between her breasts and connected to a short, open, front-closure, under-bust corset, long strips of leather formed a double garter belt around her waist, straps went down her thighs and connected to mid-thigh, skin tight, leather boots. The most uncomfortable part...was Hanji had no underwear on, she was fully and completely exposed and open.

"How perfect," Zeke said.

"Mr. Forster asked for this set to be made specially for him."

Hanji looked down.

"W-when will he be arriving?" she asked.

"Oh, we aren't done yet!" Zeke replied with a grin.

He pulled out a bunch of straps and walked towards her.

----------

It was later afternoon and Floch had just arrived. He was the only one there as the club wasn't open to early evening.

"Welcome Mr. Forster!" Zeke said.

"Happy birthday as well!"

"Why thank you Zeke," Floch replied.

He grabbed a drink from the bar. Zeke stood next to him.

"Your present it all wrapped and waiting," he said.

"Exactly as you asked for. I also added a new chest of toys for you to use however you wish."

"This will be wonderful!" Floch replied.

"As you are such a great customer and return often, your time with Miss Zoe, will be on the house this evening!" Zeke said.

"Damn, this birthday sure turning out to be great," Floch replied sipping his drink.

After he was done, Floch headed upstairs. Zeke had instructed him to go right into the room as Hanji would be unable to answer.

"Oh miss Zoe, I'm back," Floch said as he opened the door.

He walked in.

"What a pretty sight, all your wonderful feminine parts exposed and ready for the taking," Floch said.

There Hanji lay. She was on her back, her arms hidden but they'd been restrained in a box tie harness, a thick strap reached over her chest, two short straps connected to the chest piece from the sides stretched down to cuffs secured around her legs just above her knee; these straps pulled her legs up, out and back. A shiny purple ball gag had been tightly strapped in between her lips.

"How is my lovely lady today?" Floch asked walking over to her.

"Hmmph!!" Hanji yelled.

"Feisty as usual!" Floch said.

"I love it!"

He began to undress. Hanji struggled.

"Yes! There's that fight I love," Floch said.

Hanji froze. She didn't want to give him what he wanted. She knew it could get her in trouble but she really disliked Floch Forster. He was overly rough with her, always picked the worst packages and enjoyed making her miserable. Floch sighed, fully undressed now.

"Being stubborn never works well for you," he said as he crawled above her.

Hanji narrowed her eyes at him. Floch laughed and grabbed her exposed breasts in his hands. Hanji laid still, not wanting to give him the reaction he wanted.

"I will get what I want Hanji, you know this so why fight?" Floch said.

He pinched and pulled on her nipples. Hanji whimpered softly. She squirmed under him.

"Hearing your pathetic cries make me hard sweet little bird," Floch said.

He continued to grope her exposed skin. Hanji squirmed and struggled under him, which only excited Floch more.

"You are so wet you slut... You say you hate it yet...look at you," Floch taunted.

He sat on her hips and grinded against her. A soft moan slipped past Hanji's lips.

"There we go," Floch said.

He slipped several fingers inside her. Floch started to rapidly pump them in and out. Hanji panted and struggled against him. Floch increased his speed. This caused Hanji to jerk her hips.

"Come for me Hanji," Floch said with a smirk.

He pulled out a small bullet vibrator and pressed it to her clit.

"MMMMNN!" Hanji exclaimed.

She jerked her hips and tried to pull away. Floch grinned. He increased the speed with his fingers and turned the vibrator up. A few minutes later, Hanji came.

"That's a good girl," Floch said.

He pulled his fingers out. They were dripping wet from her. Floch pulled the ball gag out of her mouth.

"Clean these my little slave," he ordered.

"N-no..." Hanji replied.

Floch slapped her hard across the face. He forced her mouth open and shoved his fingers in.

"Now suck." Floch said.

Hanji obeyed this time. Floch smirked watching her clean his dirty fingers.

"See how much better it is when you obey me?" he taunted.

Hanji whimpered softly.

"Now now, no need to do that," Floch said.

"We're going to have a lot of fun tonight!"

Hanji looked at him nervously. Floch leaned down and kissed her. She pulled away.

"I'd behave if I were you." Floch hissed.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and forced her lips against his. Floch kissed her roughly. He bit and pulled at her lower lip. Hanji tasted blood. Floch sucked at the bite mark, tasting her blood.

"Nice and sweet, just how I like it," he said with a grin.

"Time for the real fun! Hope you're ready for me to destroy you. You'll hurt tomorrow."

"P-please don't," Hanji pleaded.

"Did I say you could speak?!" Floch said, hitting her.

----------