- First Kiss -

- Newt -

"Newt I'm not kidding! Put me down!" You scream at your boyfriend as he spins with you in his arms.

"Hm, let me think about that." He says as he stops spinning. "No."

He starts spinning again.

"You shuck faced shank! I'm going to puke!" You shriek, holding onto him.

"Oh, bloody hell." He laughs, placing you on the grass. "I hope you were kidding, ya' know'."

"Nope, 100% true - I would've barfed on you in seconds, boyfriend or not." You tease, pulling him down next to you.

He lies on his side, his head propped up on his hand. "Well then that makes to of us."

"Oh my god, we're disgusting." You chuckle, placing some stray hair away from your face.

"Just a tad."

You two both laugh again, looking at each other in bliss.

Newt's hand begins to caress your face, his thumb traveling over your cheek and finally your lower lip. You place a small kiss onto it, smiling as his lips form into a large smile.

"You, my dear, are so shucking beautiful." His English accent fills your ears. You feel your cheeks begin to turn pink.

"And you, my love, are so shucking cheesy." You giggle as his face falls into a grin. "I'm kidding, you are so bloody adorable."

"Adorable? I'm handsome." He teases you.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that."

He mock gasps, placing his hand over his heart, feigning hurt.

"Please! I thought I was the most handsomeness guy here!"

"Handsomeness? Is that even a word?" You ask in confusion, a smile on your face.

"Yes, my dear (Y/N) it is... I mean I think it is."

"Aw, see you're adorable when you act all stupid and stuff."

He laughs, his blonde hair falling all over his forehead.

"Okay fine, I'll accept adorable."

"Good." You mumble kissing his nose.

You're about to pull away when his hand reaches out and holds your face gently. His hands push back the hair thats escaped your hairband, and his brown eyes stare into yours with love and longing.

"Newt?" You whisper.

You were going to say something else when his lips crash to yours.

Your eyes widen at this, this is your first kiss! Not just your first kiss with Newt or anything, but your actual first kiss!

'Oh my god, oh my god, what - what do I do.' You think to yourself.

'Kiss him back you stupid shank!' Your inner voice replies.

You comply, tilting your head and moving your lips in sync with his. His lips are soft, gentle even. His hands continue to hold your head as yours are planted on his chest.

You pull apart when you both need air, gasping for air - you whisper a small 'Wow'.

He kisses your lips once again, just a peck - but it leads you wanting to kiss him all over again.

"You have absolutely no idea how long I have wanted to do that (Y/N)."

-------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit!

Small chapter but I hope you liked it!

Much love,

Bridie xx