- Minho -

Minho -

You were sleeping in your hammock when you were woken up by an tired Minho. You simply mumbled words no women should ever say, and tried getting comfortable again.

"Get up shank." Minhos voice whispered in your ear. You ignored the shiver than ran through your body at his voice, dammit even when you're half asleep he has an effect on you.

"Mwo." You mumbled, pushing his face away.

You heard him laugh, before feeling your body being pulled up and put over a shoulder.

"Min-Minho! Put me down!" You shrieked, punching at his back.

"Oh look whose speaking properly now!" He laughs as he spins you around.

You hold onto him as much as you can to stop yourself from being spun around, opening your (E/C) eyes you found yourself staring into a gold mine.

Minho's booty.

'Score' your inner pervert whispers.

"I'm not letting you down anytime soon, ya' know." Minho's voice interrupts you.

"Oh dont worry," You say poking his butt. "I'm actually enjoying the view."

Minho stops spinning.

"Is that so (Y/N)" He asks.

"Mm hm, I'm quite enjoying it actually."

"Well this view isn't so bad either." He teases you, slapping your butt.

Your eyes widen as you realize where your butt is... Right next to his head. You're about to scream some profanities his way when a voice beats you to it.

"Oh for shucks sake! Some of us are trying to sleep here!" A tired British accent cuts through the air.

Minho places you down, much to your annoyance, you were enjoying the view quite a lot.

"Sorry Newt." You two say at the same time.

"Bloody hell, you two aren't even dating and your close to shucking - aren't you?"

You feel the blush rise to your cheeks immediatley, quickly saying a 'No!' as Minho just laughs.

"Yeah, sure, what ever you shanks say." Thomas' adds.

"I'm just gonna'... Get ready." You say running off.

- A bit later -

Quickly placing your bag onto your back and lacing up your boots you felt a presence behind you.

"You ready yet?" Minho says.

"Mm hm, just fixing my boots." You say as you tie up the last one.

"Lets go then, shall we?" He says with a curtsy.

"We shall." You laugh as you curtsy back.

-----------------------

You've been a runner for a year now, you loved it. Feeling free as you run through something thats not the Glade - it just makes you feel independent. Minho never ceases to call you weird when you run together.

As you two run, a comfortable silence fills the air. Thats something you also enjoy about being a runner. The quietness, when the maze isn't changing, or the grievers aren't around you really savor the quiet. When you're back in the Glade, you can always hear the boys, or the livestock - and sometimes peace and quiet is rewarding.

"So about before..." Minho breaks the silence, slowing down his pace into a minor jog.

"Yeah? The butt touching or the whole 'We're pretty close to shucking'?" You say through chuckles.

"Well, the butt touching doesn't really worry me, just the fact that you did."

"Okay A, that didn't really make sense and B, So what if I did? You have a butt, I have a butt, butts were made to be poked." You say as you shrug your shoulders.

He shakes his head as he laughs. "You - you really are something."

"Yeah, a teenage girl." You tease.

He holds his hand to his heart, feigning shock. "You're a girl! All this time I thought I was letting a boy touch my ass!"

"You really suit the name Minho by the way." You add in.

"Mm? Why's that?"

"Because you're a little Min - Ho." You say putting emphasis on the 'Ho'.

"Did you just call me a hoe?" He says in disbelief.

"I really am something, aren't I." You laugh as you start running ahead.

Turning a corner you kept running, hearing Minho's panting as he runs behind you.

"(Y/N) Be careful! I set up a trap ah-"

He didn't finish his sentence before you were flipped upside down, a vine around your ankle.

Swinging, you couldn't help but start to laugh as you say Minho with tears in his eyes.

"You set this up didn't you." You ask, hanging upside down.

He merely nods, continuing to laugh as you just swing.

"Is this why you were a bit late yesterday? Setting this up for me?"

He nods again. Wiping a tear from his eye. "You should really see yourself right now."

"I bet I look great huh?" You mumble.

"Whoo, this was a great idea." He says.

"It would be great if you cut me loose ya' know."

"Yeah, I know... But you look great at this angle."

"Can I know the real reason as to why you set this up?"

"I've been wanting to ask you something, and you've been so busy running I didn't think I'd get the chance." He admits sheepishly.

"What is it?" You whisper. Feeling the blood gush to your head from swinging for so long.

"Well, I - Iwantyoutob mine." He quickly mumbles.

"What was that?"

"I, Minho, want you to be mine."