14.

Oh my goodness!! Last chapter! AH I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

~*~*~

Sarah's POV

I've been having so much fun dating Jack.

Yes we are dating... you should have seen it coming...it wasn't exciting. ya know getting asked out. But it was one of the best feelings in the world.

"SARAH. YOU NEED TO CLEAN THE LIVING ROOM. YOUR JUNK IS EVERYWHERE!" Anna yelled at me from down stairs.

GAWD!! I'm so excited to move into the slender mansion soon and away from here! "Ya ya ya what ever be down soon." I yelled down to her sitting on my bed doing homework with my tentacles and munching on an apple with my hands.

Suddenly the door burst open and Anna stood there fuming but right as she saw me, her face dropped and she looked as if she saw a ghost... Well seeing someone with tentacles, sitting on their bed, doing their homework with them, is very strange.

"W-what are y-you..." She stuttered quietly. I looked at her and all the anger I had been holding in all these years just came out all at once. I was tired of her.

"I'm a demon bitch, get over it!" I shouted an jumped up, grabbing a suitcase full of stuff I had been packing up. "I'm tired of you telling me what to do. I am 16 and still putting up with you." I growled. "'Sarah clean this Sarah do that, Sarah I'm to lazy to do this so do it.' I'm done!" I screamed and lashed out.

One of my tendrils went flying forward and found it's way into Anna's chest. Her face was full of shock, pain and sadness, her curly red hair hung in her face. She made a gurgling/gasping noise and that's when the tears fell down my face.

"Anna..." I whispered, realizing what I had just done... She fell to her knees and I pulled my tendril back. The force pulled her forward and there she stayed. Laying on the floor, blood slowly staining the carpet all around her.

I screamed in anger at myself. I never wanted to kill anyone!

I whipped my apple across the room with such force, it went through the wall, leaving a gaping hole. I screamed and kicked my desk over, them smashed my window and broke everything that was breakable then I sat in the middle of the room with my head in my hands, crying.

Someone gently grabbed my shoulder. "Leave...hurry before I kill you too..." I whispered. "Come on Sarah...lets go..." I heard the soft voice of Jack behind me. I slowly stood and we walked out of the house together and into the forest we went.

Jack and I walked the whole way to the slender mansion in silence. I had nothing to say to him and I think he was too shocked to say anything to me.

Once we got up the steps and entered the house I ran up the stairs into my new room.

I slammed the door shut and sat in the corner and stared at the wall. My tendrils came out and I began scraping little drawings into the wooden walls.

There was me and the CP family, me and Jeff fighting, me dancing and me killing Anna. I drew these to remind me of my life, the pain and the love I went through. I was not going to become depressed so I drew the good and the bad in my life to remind me of what I have to fix and what I need to improve apon.

And what I need to savor.

Suddenly my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I took it out and my hand flew to my mouth and I forgot about what had just happened.

"Congrats Sarah! You have been entered in the DSC in Paris! You leave tomorrow! Have fun and good luck!" I read out loud.

I jumped up and ran down stairs to Jack.

"Jack look!" I yelled tackling him to the floor. I pushed the screen against his mask. He gently took the phone out of my hand and read it over then chuckled. "Is this for your dance?" I nodded furiously. "Tomorrow!" I squealed. "You change moods very quickly. Are you bipolar or on your period." I slapped his arm and he chuckled. "I leave tomorrow. I have to pack." I said running up the stairs.

~TIME SKIP TO LATER THAT NIGHT~

I yawned and put my suitcase by my door. I changed into a really big short sleeve shirt and took my pants off and climbed into bed.

I was very close to falling asleep when I felt someone get into the bed with me. My eyes shot open to see the face of my love. "Hey Jackie..." I mumbled, tired.

"Hey beautiful." He whispered and kissed my forehead. I snuggled closer to his chest and his arms wrapped around me. "I'll miss you..." He said into my hair. I smiled and closed my eyes. "I'll miss you too." I said then yawned. "Goodnight." Jack said. "Goodnight..." I replied, drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

~*~

I woke up the next morning to find Jack gone. I huffed and pulled myself out of the warm bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out not long after and got dressed in jeans and a flannel with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows.

I walked out and grabbed my suitcase and went down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

There, waiting for me in the kitchen was the CP family. "Morning!" they all shouted. I smiled. "Thanks guys!" I walked over to Jack who was standing right in the middle and gave have him a hug. We all went into the dining room and ate breakfast.

~TIME SKIP AFTER BREAKFAST~

"Be carful and kick some ass!" Toby said giving me a high five. I nodded and said byes to the others but when it came to Jack... I broke down.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" He said hugging me.

"I'll miss you more." I said.

He chuckled and let go of me. I wiped away my tears that where about to fall and picked up my suitcase and walked to the door. "Goodbye! I will see you all soon!" I called and they all waved. I opened the door and walked outside and into the forest.

~*~

I was walking down the street when I heard footsteps behind me. I shrugged it off because, well I was walking in a town, obviously someone's out for a walk this early.

I turned a corner and walked straight into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry!" I apologized, looking up, but at soon as I did, they grinned and smacked me in the head, knocking me to the ground, almost making me black out.

I shook my head and stumbled up. My tendrils came out and I looked at my attacker, but as I was about to attack, they where replaced with Anna and I couldn't move. "...Anna?" I said softly.

Suddenly someone hit me hard in the head again, making me fall.

"Not Anna you foul Demon."

My eyes felt heavy but I stayed awake. I turned my head looking up at the two men.

"Lord Zalgo will be pleased." The other said. "Y-you dic-ks!" I choked out. They smirked and the last thing I saw was a foot coming at my face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I have no words to explain how many death threats I'm gonna get...

{•{•{•{-.-}•}•}•} I have an army...

And bulletproof vests..

<3

~Nova