02.

-ENJOY PLEASE-

Chapter 1:

My eyes shot open and as soon an I did I slammed them shut. To bright! I slowly cracked my eyes open and my eyes soon adjusted to my surroundings;

All the walls where white, my bed was white, the floor was white, the nightstand next to me was white!! "Qu'est-ce que l'enfer? Où suis-je?(What the hell? Where am I?)" I said sitting up. There was a sharp pain in my stomach and I groaned. I looked down at my wrapped stomach. I swung my legs over the side of the bed, I HATED hospitals, I knew I was at a hospital cause of the nauseating smell.

I stood up and lunged for the door but fell, and the fall yanked my IV out of my arm, ripping up my forearm. I grunted and but down on my lip, trying not to be pathetic and cry. Suddenly a loud beeping started going off and a bunch of nurses came rustling in and sat me back on the bed. "Calm down, we just need you to lie back down." One nurse said gently pushing on my shoulders.

I nodded then relaxed as they bandaged up my arm wound. "Ms. Sarah Tyler, someone is here to talk to you about your attacker." She said. I nodded and in walked two guys in black suites.

Great FBI.

"Hello Ms. Tyler, I'm detective Bruce Williams and this is detective Nathan Owens." A youngish cop stood there, probably about 20-23 in age range. The other one who was 'Nathan' was probably in his 50's.

"Sup." I said directing my attention to the lit up tv screen. "Sarah, we need to ask you a few questions about your attacker."

"So I've heard."

"Do you know him?"

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'.

"What did he look like?"

"He wore a blue mask."

"Was he tall?"

"Sure. I guess."

"Did he wear black clothes?"

"Ermegerd! Just, yes! Yes he wore black clothes!" I said getting annoyed.

"I can tell you need rest, we'll leave."

"Ya bye." I said waving them off.

The day went really slowly, just watching TV, playing on my phone and annoying the nurses. I was eating mashed potatoes when I got a brilliant idea!

I took a spoon full of mashed potatoes and aimed in at the wall, then let it fly. It splatted on the wall, little bits flying watch way. I smiled, this was fun!

I took another spoon full and aimed it at the wall. Suddenly the door opened right as I let the mashed potatoes fly. I slowly looked at the nurse. She looked pissed, also really slutty. She wore a small, tight nurse's outfit and lace tights with a blond, high bun with a mask of makeup covering her face.

I desisted it would be fun to mess with her.

She walked over to the mashed potato mess on the wall, and started to wipe it up. "So, who's it gonna be tonight?"

"Excuse me?"

I smirked "How much do you get payed?" She frowned. "Well at least I've got someone." I chucked. "So you admit it!" Her eyes widdened. "No! I have a boyfriend!" She grined. "And you are a foster child." My smile grew bigger. "OHH YOUR CAPTAIN OBIOUS!!!!" She glared at me and walked out overly moving her hips. I yelled after her. "STRUT!!" I laughed then went back to watching my tv show.

~*~*~*~*~

Hey! I am really happy with the feedback I'm getting from writing this book! Thank you all so much!

~Nova