03.

A/N

Sorry about the wait guys, here ya go though!

Also if your wondering about the other story I was writing, my friend got on and deleted it.

:(

Chapter 3:

I started to move around the hospital alittle bit. My stomach was still sore, but I was feeling good enough to sneak out. I made my way to the exist when someone called my name. I spun on my heels to see the slutty nurse. She snickered and put her hand on her hip. I mirrored her action, she pressed her lips together then walked over to me. I decided to meet her half way with the same hip sway she always walked with.

"Where are you going?" She said.

"I just wanted to go get some fresh air, it's starting to smell alittle, well now, slutty." I waved my hand in front of my nose and scrunched it up.

"Well, well, I uh..." She stopped. I'm smirked and walked back to the exit, I pushed open the door and stepped out into the cool air. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and walked down the street to my foster home.

~TIME SKIP~

I walked up to the double doors of my old, wooden foster home. I gently pushed down on the handle and opened the door and was greeted by a yelling foster mother. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHERE WHERE YOU LAST NIGHT?! WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL?!?"

"School?!" I yelled. I looked at the clock, I had five minutes! I grabbed my backpack and homework and ran out the door and down the street to my school.

I burst through the doors of my school and went crashing into Gwen and her group of followers.

Great just my luck.

"Watch where you're going shorty!" She whirled on me.

"I'm actually taller then you."

"No your not! See." She smirked.

"You have heels on that are like a foot tall."

"So?" As she said that I facepalmed. I put my hand down then put a single finger on her chest and barley pushed.... she fell on her ass. She gasped and I burst out laughing, I know it was mean. I looked at her followers then ran to class.

~TIME WARP AFTER SCHOOL~

The bell rang and I grabbed my books and bolted out of art class and down the hall. I was almost to the door when someone body slammed me into the lockers. I grunted and looked up to see Gwen and her boyfriend, Bryce and his friends. I groaned, I'll just kick him in the nuts and leave like I did every time they cornered me. I slammed my knee into his balls then ran for the exit, I collided with the doors and burst through falling onto my knees, putting holes in my jeans. Its was raining, but I din't care I kept running, hearing the footsteps of Bryce and his friends, behind me.

I turned down an ally and suddenly a hand was wrapped around my mouth and many hands wrapped around my body. I looked to see Bryce with a smirk on his face. I chomped down on his hand, he let out a yelp and punched me in the face. I spat out some blood. "You did not just Punch me." I slammed my foot onto another foot and heard a crack then I whirled and kneed one guy in the balls and kicked another in the head as he had reached for his foot that I stepped on. Someone grabbed me from behind, I grabbed their hand and held it straight out, pressing down on his fingers until I heard a crack. Whoever it was screamed and I dropped his hand.

Bryce came out of nowhere and punched me in the stomach knocking the breath out of me. I fell to my knees, and watched as the other guys stood from the ground looking mad. I gasped for air, holding my stomach. They yanked my arms up and started to drag me towards the forest.

The threw me onto the ground and kicked me. I felt a rib crack and I let out a groan. I looked at Bryce and he kiked me in the face, I felt blood pour from my nose. Someone slammed their heel down onto my arm, I heard a crack and I coulden't hold it in any more.

I screamed. Bryce bent down and ripped my jacket off. Then my shirt, leaving me in a black tanktop. Everything was blurry but I knew what was going to happen next, he got on top of me and held me down. He started kissing my neck and grinding his hips agents mine. Suddenly Bryce's weight was completely gone. I sat up and saw all of his friends dead in bloody puddles. I frantically looked around and saw Bryce being held up by the neck by a tall guy in black hoodie.

The guy grabbed a knife from his pocket and stabbed it into Bryce's side. He put the knife away and reached into Bryce, pulling something out...

Those where kidneys.

Lovely!

I shakily stood clutching my side and broken arm. I looked back at Bryce's attacker and gasped. It was the same guy who attacked me with the blue mask! I narrowed my eyes and shifted my stance so I could balance. I growled, showing I still had fight left in me.

He took out his knife and lunged at me. I dodged to the side but then my side burst with pain and I fell to my knees. The guy whirled and started to walk over to me with his knife outstretched. I growled at him like a dog would if it din't want you to touch it, but I started to sway and I fell over into a cold, dark, sleep.

Eyeless Jack's POV

I honestly hated everything about this Sarah girl. How the fuck did she have that power to pin me to a tree?! But I wasn't lying when I said her dancing was good. I meant it was amazing...! Also...bringing her to the hospital is not going in my book, I don't know why I did that! I thought I hated her! Whatever...

I watched as she ran from the school with those boys chasing after her. I followed them to an ally way, they had her. I saw it all:

She bit down on his hand.

He punched her.

But the next part made me rethink what this girl could do! Jesus!! She took out those guys like they where ants! I was enjoying this very much until they dragged her into the forest. I frowned from under my mask and followed them again.

When I got there they where kicking her. She never screamed though. One guy kicked her in the face a blood came pooring out of her nose. I started to leave, she could take care of herself, but then I heard lightning crack.

Wait.

That wasn't lightning. That was a bone cracking. I spun around and saw him on top of her. Something swelled up in my chest and I ran at them. I killed all of his friends silently, then I picked him up off of her and held him in the air. I cut his kidneys out and put them in my pocket.

I turned around, dropping the boy's body. Sarah was standing in a fighting stance, her body was soaked and bloody and her arm was at an unnatural angle, but yet there she stood, ready for a fight. I lunged at her width my knife out, she dodged but she fell to her knees in pain. I walked over to her. She growled at me then fell over.

I went over and brought my knife up but then stopped. Why?! Why did I stop? I put my knife away and picked her up bridal stile, and walked to her house. I laid her down on the door step then ran into the forest.

I would be keeping an eye on her.

~*~*~*~*~*~

YEZH!

Ok finaly done!!

You guys about my other story, I really don't want to re type it. :( I had to much done...

Have an awesome Day/Night!

~Nova