08.

Sarah's POV

"Shouldn't we like tie him to a chair and shine a really bright light on his face?" I said sitting back on the couch.

"No, for the last time, we are not doing that." Jack said. I groaned but dint say anything els. Hoodie sat in a chair rubbing his temples and drinking water. "So, why did you attack Sarah?" Jack said leaning forward.

"I dint want to, even tried to leave, but then I saw Slender, and I couldn't get my pills out in time." Hoodie said pulling up the bottom of his mask and throwing one of the white pills into his mouth. There was a long silence then Jack stood up. "Okay." Was all he said. I fell out of my seat at this.

"Your just 'Okay' that he tried to kill me??"

"No I'm actually not but I think it's time you met slender so he'll stop trying to kill you." I gulped but stood up. I nodded and followed Hoodie and Jack out of the house.

TIME SKIPP

We walked for what seemed like forever until we came across an old, black wooden house. It had red windows and big steps with a double door with golden handles, it was at least 4 stories with a latter going down the side.

I gaped at the giant mansion before us. Jack chuckled at my expression and began to walk up the steps, I followed closely behind him with Hoodie trailing behind me.

With each step on the black painted wood, it seemed to creek louder and I became more nervous. I was about to meet THE Slenderman. Slenderman! An urban legend, a video game and so many stories.

Jack pressed down on the handle to the Mansion, inside the floor was a creamy white carpet, the walls where a light grey and a beautiful, black crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling. There where stairs leading up to a second level and if you looked up to that level, there was another set of stairs and another all leading farther up. There was a huge tv in the living room with a large black, leather couch and a fireplace.

I looked around at the beautiful house. I took another step, when suddenly something shot out of the darkness of a corner and grabbed my ankles and yanked it into the air. My head slammed against the ground and I groaned. I hung there upside down with my arms hanging down, facing Jack.

He was yelling at someone to let me down, but I was spun to face a white face with no features, but yet I could hear it yell.

"WHAT IS THIS HUMAN DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" I covered my ears then yelled back. "IM HANGING UPSIDE DOWN!! WHAT DOSE IT LOOK LIKE?!"

Then we stayed in the position for a long time, me stairing at SlenderMan and him stairing at me, holding me upside down.No one breathed no one did anything.

"Jack in my office. Now." Slender said dropping me. Before I hit Jack caught me and placed me right side up, and just to piss Slender off, I gave Jack a quick kiss on the cheek. I was returned with being slammed into the wall by one of slender's tendrils. Jack shouted but followed Slender down a hallway and I was left standing there with Hoodie.
"Hi." I said.
"Hi..." He said then walked away. Well he's nice.
"What to do....what to do..." I looked around then got an idea.
>:D
~*~*~*~*~
A/N
What could it possibly be?
Sorry about the shortness!
Thanks for reading!
~Nova