07.

E.J's POV

Jeff din't just attack Sarah for revenge, no slendy found out that we kissed and sent Jeff after her. Now that Jeff failed slendy would send more after her.

Sarah was asleep in her bed, with her torso wrapped. After we had gotten home, she had passed out from blood loss, so I wrapped her up (and may I say, that was very aquward) and put her to bed. I stayed next to her the whole night just to make sure no one tryed to kill her again.

She looked very peaceful when she sleped, until she started to toss and turn. She started to sweat at whine, then she started to talk, I was so soft I almost missed something...

"...I...think..I.L..ove...you..Jack..."

I gasped silently and then shook my head, no no no, its just a dream she is having, theres no way she likes me or loves me! Either way, she would porbably die, now that there are CreepyPastas coming after her, it would never work.

Unless I make is work.

Sarah's POV

I woke up in cold sweat, I must have had a nightmare. I sat up slowly and swung my legs over the side of my bed to trip and fall on my face. "Oof!" I grunted as I hit the floor. I looked back at what I tripped over.

"JACK?! Qu'est-ce que tu fais ici?! Bordel, pourquoi êtes-vous sur le sol?! (What the hell are you doing here?! Why the fuck are you on the floor?!)"

He shot up and pulled out a knife. "WHERES THE PROBLEM?!?!?"

I face palmed and pointed at him. "You, you is the problem. You where laying on the ground, and I tripped over you." I stood slowly, clutching my stomach. "Why are you here anyway?" He stood up and walked over to me. "I stayed so no one would try to kill you."

I smirked and turned on my heel and made my way down the stairs with Jack calling after me. "Hey!What was that look for?!?" I hit the bottom of the stairs and faced Jack. "Its just, I don't think just anyone, especially a killer, would carry me home, bandage me up, put me to bed and make sure that no one killed me in my sleep." I raised an eyebrow at him and he took a step closer to me. " Your right..."

Then Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, moved his mask and kissed me. My eyes widdened, I was scared, this is the seccond time... but what made me even more scared is that I kissed back.

??? POV

I watched them from the window, I couldn't kill her, Jack would be too mad.

I turned away, but started to cough and I fell to my knees. I jammed my hand into my pocket and fumbled around for the tube.

My vision began to blur. My fingers wrapped around a cold plastic object. I was about to pull it out but I saw him.

'Im sorry Sarah...'

I blacked out.

Sarah's POV

I pulled away from Jack and smiled. He moved his mask back into place, then froze. He grabbed my hand and flung me behind him.

"Jack wh-"

"Shhh." Jack cut me off. I frowned but din't say anything els.

We stood silently for what seamed like centuries, but then Jack suddenly lunged to the side, knife outstretched. A figure jumped from the darkness and landed swiftly on the railing like a fucking cat.

"Who are you?!" I yelled. It cocked its head towards me, I squinted, trying to see its face in the darkness. When it lunged at me I saw a black mask with a red frowning face stitched into it. It was wearing a orange hoodie and jeans.

I ducked and rolled to the side. The person got up off the ground and faced me again, but fell over. Standing behind him was Jack with the butt of his knife facing out, Jack had knocked him out.

"Who is that?!" I said getting up and standing over the knocked out figure.

"That, is Hoodie, he is a slender proxy."

"A what."

"A proxy, they do like Slenderman's dirty deeds."

I shook my head. This can't be happening!

"You still don't understand?! How do-" I cut Jack off by pushing gently on his mask. "I understand, I just don't want it to be happening..." Tears suddenly started to well up in my eyes, I tryed to force them back but they slipped down my face, rolling off my chin and hitting the floor softly.

Jack hugged me and whispered in my ear. "It's ok, everything's gonna be okay..."

I began to hum a song my French parents would sing to me to calm me down hoping it would work for me right now.

"non piange quando mangia la ricotta.

Il pecoraio piange quando piove

Non piange quando mangia le caciole

Fai la ninna mio Simone,

Imparerai l'arte del babbo,

Imparerai a tirar il segone,

Fai la ninna mio Simone.

Fai la ninna, citolo mio,

E' venuto lo babbo tuo,

ha portato un cappellino,

Fai la ninna citolino.

Fai la ninna pupo de pezza,

Finché battera' la mezza,

Finché è cotto il pane in forno,

Finché batte mezzogiorno.

Finché è fatta la focaccia,

Le donzelle stanno in piazza,

Il mio bimbo sta nel lettone,

E fai la ninna mio Simone. (does not cry when he eats cottage cheese , The shepherd cries when it rains does not cry when he eats the caciole Hush a bye my Simone , learn the art of dad, learn to pull the crosscut saw , Hush a bye my Simone , Hush a bye , my sweetie)"

I ended the song and leaned back. The song calmed me down, a lot. It also seamed to make Jack alittle less on edge. "You have a beautiful voice." He said softly. I smiled and thanked him. I heard groaning and I looked over at Hoodie's body on the ground.

He sat up and looked around.

"Time for some questions." I said.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Yay done!

I would love to proudly announce that-

Laughing Jack: MY FAN FICTION IS OUT!

Wow thanks for interrupting me.

Laughing Jack: No problem~

Damn you! Anyway ya! Laughing Jack FF is out! Well first chapter at least! So make sure you check it out!

~Nova