09.

A/N

GUUUUUUYYYYYSSSDS

I am so happy! I love you all and all the support I am getting!

I love you all!

~*~*~*~*~

Sarah's POV

I followed Jack and Slenderman through the halls as quietly as I could.

I watched them walk into a room and shut the door. I quickly ran over to the door and peeked in, Slenderman was yelling at Jack and Jack was yelling at Slender... Perfect....

I slowly snaked my arm to the light switch and flipped it off and slid into the room, closing the door.

"What the hell? The power just went out." Jack said. I snickered silently and pulled out my phone getting ready. I crept over to the middle of the room and hit play on a ring tone:

"HI. HI. HI. I KNOW YOUR THERE! PICK UP THE PHONE. PICK UP THE GOD DAMN PHONE. NOOOOOOWWWWWWW!"

(My real ring tone, is da trooth!)

I heard someone yell and someone fall. I burst out laughing and I ran to the door and before I could get out, slender caught my ankle and yanked me back over to the two of them, upside down again.

"HOW CAN YOU PUT UP WITH SOMETHING SO OBNOXIOUS?!?" Slendy yelled.

"Well your not very nice!" I said crossing my arms. The lights turned on and I stuck my tongue out at Slendy. I herd two chuckles and I saw Jack and a guy in a white mask standing there. Slender sighed and flipped me right side up and placed me down.

I grinned and bowed. "And that my friends is how I solve my boredom." Jack and the masked guy started laughing like crazy.

"Masky! Get back to work! Now!" Slender barked. Masky nodded and left. "Jack, the only way I am allowing this relationship to happen is if Sarah becomes a Creepypasta."

My jaw dropped but I smiled slyly.

"Can I have a cape?"

"No, were not superheroes." Slender said.

"So? I want a cape."

"No."

"Cape."

"No..."

"CAAAAAPPPPPPEEEEE!"

"NO!"

"CAAAAAAAPPPPEEEE" Slender sighed and snapped his fingers and in came a guy with orange goggles and a mouth guard. He grabbed my arms and started to pull me out of the room with Jack slowly following. As the guy yanked me out I kept yelling.

"Cape! Cape! CAAAAPPPPPEEE!!" We got outside the office and the door slammed. "God damn girl you are so annoying! Its hilarious!!" Said the guy in the white mask from earlier. I grinned. "Thanks I got board and I wanted a cape." Maksy had gotten a few others and they had been listening.

"Ya, uhh Sarah, we need to talk..." Jack said rubbing the back of his neck. I my smile faded and I nodded and followed him towards the door. Jack opened the large door and slipped outside, I followed closely.

"Okay sooo..." I said.

Jack looked at me and grabbed my hands. "Sarah...I really don't want you to become a killer for me." He said that so straightforward, that is shocked me. "W-what?" I stuttered. I ripped my hands out of his grasp and stared at him giving him another chance to repeat what the hell just came out of his mouth.

"I r-really like y-you but I don't w-want you to b-become a k-killer for me..."

Right as I had started developing feelings towards this asshat he fucking crushes my heart?! What?!

I felt tears prick my eyes, I dint care if they fell. Let him feel guilty, let him see my Pain. I felt the salty drops of my love for Jack run down my face, falling, hitting the ground and turning into, nothing.

Jack just stared at me, unmoving. I turned on my heel and ran into the forest. I could hear Jack calling after me, but I dint care. Not anymore. I stumble on twigs and stumps as I ran through the thick forest. My hair got caught on the branches of trees when I bolted through them.

I finally made it into somewhat a nice clearing. It was surrounded by large trees that seemed to scrape the sky when they swayed. I wiped the tears off my red puffy face and laid down onto the soft grassy forest floor. I looked up at the darkening sky, it was so nice, this oncoming darkness.

I smiled at the sight and I realized that my only true friends has really been nature. ((Wow that sounds tacky)) I enjoyed the smell the trees gave off. The feel of the earth between my toes. The light wind blowing in your hair.

A twig snapped and I shot up. I looked around the clearing, waiting for more movement. I heard a bush rustle to my left. I stood up ready to fight and what stumbled through those bushes was just the thing was looking to let some anger out on.
"Jeff..."
Perfect.
~*~*~*~*~
A/N
I know bad ending but I have been waiting to upload this chapter.
I'm thinking about starting a Masky and Hoodie romance next. Not like like Masky x Hoddie, but like a love triangle!
What do yall think?
<3
~Nova