10.

Sarah's POV

"Jeff..."

Jeff stopped and looked at me. "Why isn't it little Jackie's girl." I ignored his comment.

"Fight me." I said standing up. His eyes widdened then narrowed and his mad grin appeared. "Gladly." And with that he lunged. I rolled to the side and we broke out into a bloody fight:

I rolled to the side and Jeff landed but sprang at me again, this time I grabbed is arm and flipped him over. He landed hard on his back and grunted. Jeff used my arm and flipped me over, he stood up and stabbed me in the shoulder. I bit my lip until I tasted blood then yanked the knife out and jumped up, ignoring the fire on my shoulder, and threw the knife at Jeff, hitting him in the leg. He yelled in pain, and yanked his knife out. I ran at him and sucker punched him in the face. He fell over and growled. "You little shit." I put my finger on my cheek and made the most innocent face I could muster. He lunged at me again and I wasent expecting it. Jeff knocked me to the ground and held the knife in the air and brang it down on me but I caught his hand. He pushed on the knife with all his force and I pushed back.

Finaly he lifted the knife away, and in a blink of an eye, flipped it, and hit me in the face with the butt of his knife. I groaned as I felt my nose shatter. Jeff got off of me thinking I was done.

Oh hell no I was not done.

I lunged at him and with all my force, beat the living shit out of him. He got me a couple of times with the knife. Finally Jeff had had enough. He picked me up off of him and threw me into a tree. I felt bones crack and I gasped for air. There was a splintering pain down my spine and blood dripped from my mouth then I knew...

He broke my back.

My hand reached out in anger towards Jeff and to my astonishment, black ropes shot down my arms and at Jeff wrapping him up.

He cursed in pain as thee wrapped tighter and tighter. Blackness was threatening to take over my vision, but I pushed on untill I heard cracks from Jeff. He screamed loudly and I let the blackness creep into my sol.

E.J's POV

She ran into the forest.

God damn it! I'm the biggest jerk ever. I wanted to follow her, but I knew she needed her space.

I saw Laughing Jack, Jane, Dark Link and Herobrine suddenly burst from the bushes with a girl in L.J's arms. I stood up and cocked my head. "Who's that?" I said. "Her name is Tyler, but something happened, we need slender." Jane said. I nodded and opened the door to let them in. Suddenly I heard a man's scream come from the forest. I turned and ran to investigate.

When I reached a large clearing, I was in pure shock:

Jeff was wrapped up in glowing black ropes gasping for air, I followed the line of black rope, it led to Sarah. Sarah was against a tree with her eyes closed and blood comming from her mouth and nose. I knew that Jeff and Sarah had to have gotten into a fight! I ran over to Sarah and looked her over, she had a broken nose but why was there blood coming from her mouth. I moved her slightly and I heard a muffled crack. My eyes widdened and I put a hand on her chest (not like that you perv. ;)) to check her heart rate.

It was slowing.

I ran my hands along her stomach, no wound. But then I felt her back. It was disoriented in many spots.

I started to shake, she had a broken back!

I looked at Jeff who was still struggling. I slashed the ropes and Sarah convulsing, blood poured from the ropes. My eyes widdened and so did Jeff's who was now gasping for air.

I picked up Sarah and started running through the thick forest. When Jeff and I reached the Mansion, Jeff kicked the door open and I ran into the kinda nursing room. When we burst in, I saw slender, L.J, Jane, Dark Link, Herobrine, Puppeteer, Pencilneck (ms. P) and BoB.

Why was BoB here?

Nevermind.

Slender turned and looked at me and I saw the girl, that L.J was holding earlier, on an operating table. Slender pulled up another table and I placed Sarah on it.

"You Pastas and your girlfriends!" Slender said.

"She's not my girlfriend!" L.J and I both said in unison.

Slender shook his head.

"Jeff what happened?" Ms. P said.

Jeff sighed and stepped forward. "I was in the forest when I came across Sarah, who was crying, and she asked me to fight. So I did. And at the end I threw her into a tree, and she shot theese black ropes at me."

Everyone turned and looked at Puppeteer. "Aye! Don't look at me! I have no idea!"

I glared at Jeff who glared back and I growled. "Enough!" Slender bellowed. "Jack-"

"Yes?" L.J and I both said. Slender facepalmed. "Laughing Jack! Your girlfriend... She's a demon...Yours too Eyeless Jack." L.J and I both looked at eachother.

"I like dirt!" BoB said out of the blue. Everyone turned and looked at him. Ms. P pushed him out of the room and we all kinda stood there wondering what to do.

"She's a demon..." Laughing Jack said softly. I was just speechless. A mother fucking demon who could swear in French.

What have I gotten myself into?

~*~*~*~*~

A/N

YURSHH

YAY

SPOILERS

well kinda...

Anywaaaaayyyyy-

Masky: OUR FF IS OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hoodie: only the first chapter...

Ya everyone! The first chapter of the love triangle Masky and Hoodie story is ooooooouuuuuuuttttt!

Yay.

~Nova