04.

Sarah's POV

I woke up in my bed.

WAIT IN MY BED?!

I'm alive?! I sat up and patted my body all over to make sure. I pinched myself, then got up and looked in the mirror:

I had a wrap around my waist, a bandage on my arm, and many scars al over my body. I felt my nose, it wasn't broken, but my arm was. How come I'm alive in the first place?

I walked into the bathroom and splashed my face with water. I looked in the mirror and froze.

There sitting on my bed was the man in the blue mask. "SWEETMOTHEROFSANDWICHES!" I yelled. He just responded with a chuckle. I walked out of the bathroom and got in his face. "Que diable faites-vous dans ma putain MAISON??? (What the hell are you doing in my house???)"

"I no hablan español?" He said in a mocking tone.

"It's not Spanish...it's French." I grumbled. "Who are you?"

"The names Eyeless Jack."

"I figured." I said as I gazed into the eye holes of his mask. He huffed at my response. I turned away from him, if he attacked me, I could take him. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where there was a note;

'Sarah,

I found you on the porch this morning. I'm leaving for 2 months. I left you some money, but I think you need a job. So I only gave you enough money for a month.

When I get back we'll talk about you on the porch.

-Anna'

I frowned and looked around. I saw Jack sitting on the couch like he owned the place. "What are you doing?"

"Sitting on a couch."

"No shit Sherlock."

"If it was that obvious, why did you ask?"

"Because your lounging around like you own the place!"

He turned his head slightly but said nothing. I groaned and poured myself some cereal, I got the milk and started to pour when I heard the TV on;

"We have a possible suspect for these murders. Her name is Sarah Tyler, if anyone knows where she is, please contact the police as fast as you can. Thanks" I froze and looked out at the tv, Jack was watching it. He turned towards me. "Maintenant, je peux pas obtenir un emploi parce que je suis SUSPECT PUTAIN DE MEURTRE! (NOW I CAN'T GET A JOB BECAUSE IM A FUCKING MURDER SUSPECT!)" I screamed.

"Calm down! Remember! I don't speak gibberish!" Jack said standing up.

This pissed me off more. I ran at him and tackled him to the ground. I held his arms down trying to keep him down, but he rolled over pinning me down. I writhed and squirmed but couldn't get him off. I grunted and relaxed, he loosened his grip, that's when I shot up and flipped him over.

He groaned and sat up. I smirked and held a hand out to help him up. He grabbed my hand but pulled me down with him, I landed on top of him. He chuckled and I slapped his arm. I stood back up and walked to the kitchen, I picked my bowl up and put it in the sink. I turned when I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. Figuring it was Jack, I din't look up.

"You suck at wrestling." I said then smirked.

"You wanna test that?"

That was NOT Jack's voice. I turned right as I was pushed up against the fridge. I was about to yell for Jack but a hand covered my mouth. I looked at my attacker:

White hoodie, black jeans, cut smile and burnt eyelids. I knew this one, his name is Jeff the Killer. I leaned in close to my ear and whispered "You look tired...you should Go...To...Sleep" my eyes widened as he brought the knife back. I grabbed his hand around my mouth and twisted it, I spun away from the knife and shoved my elbow into his back pushing him onto the fridge, still holding his arm back. "You little bitch!!" His yell was muffled my the fridge in his face, but it was loud enough for Jack to hear.

Jack came into the kitchen and saw me pinning Jeff to the fridge. He chuckled and walked to Jeff. "Beat by a girl!" Jeff huffed and then growled. "What are you doing here Jack."

"Sorry I din't catch that, you have a little to much fridge in your face."

I let go of Jeff and stepped back. He dusted himself off then faced us. "I'm here to watch Sarah."

I glanced at him. "So that's why your here."

"You interesting, not many girls can fight two killers." Jack replied not looking at me. I shrugged then looked back at Jeff. He burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I said.

"Jack! You don't really expect me to believe that!" He was laughing like a mad man now. "Ahh, Sarah, your an idiot." And with that he ran out the back door. I stood there for a second. "What did he mean...?" I said and looked at Jack but he was gone. I groaned and walked back into the living room.

Jeff's POV

Sarah's an idiot if she really believed Jack about the whole 'Im only here to watch' shit. Jack doesn't just let a girl live then watch over her.

No no no...

Unless of corse that wasn't the only reason!

~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for reading guys!

I am starting a Laughing Jack Romance but it won't be up for a while!

Laughing Jack: it's about time!!

Keep blabbering and I won't do shit!

Jane: How are you gonna write one about me! I'm not gay!

I an write is in a boys perspective.

Splendorman: I can not wait for my splendid story!

Ya ya guys y'all get your own.

Thanks again guys!

~Nova