The Fall of a Guardian (Part IV)

Start from the beginning

"You are really special, you know that." He said as he crack his body a little bit, growing a tail and having more dragonic features as his top clothing was torn away, maintaining the scars that he has still on. "Now, I'm getting pissed off." He said as he slowly ascend in the air as I slowly stood up.

And now you're playing with matches
Come out of the ashes underneath you
A million voices in the crowd they're screaming, "Stop, now"

I made the demon's wings appear as the streak of sky blue lines appeared as half of my body resembled the demon. His power is very immense, but I didn't knew that this would be even possible. Fusing his remaining powers on me.

I slowly ascend in the air as I look at Ogma, my body was in a bloodied state, I wouldn't say the same for Ogma as the both of us are in a bad state. The people around the area even the others back from the dorms were screaming "Stop!" as if that this would be the last day of being here.

We'll let 'em swallow their pride, you're turning the tide to true believers
Got them in the palm of your hand, you're playing God now

Ogma made the first move as he rushes towards me as he grabbed hold of me on the shoulders. I squirmed around to break free, but it was no use, his grip on me was tight as we crash landed on the ground, throwing some hard punches at me on the face as I kick him off.

Once we got separated, I made an illusion as he fights Ogma as I join the fray. Throwing some fireballs as my illusion throws some punches towards him. He kept his guard up as he used his tail to slam down my illusion as I attack him with the demon's blade, making Ogma slap me away to gain some distance.

What you gonna do now?
It's your reflection looking back to pull you down

I panted a little bit, feeling that my energy is slowly depleting as Ogma was almost out, but knowing him, he has a last resort. Looking back at what I've been through with his training, I kept on lingering to the past, knowing that all of his moves were nothing like at it as of now.

I gritted my teeth as he lets out a loud roar. "Come at me!" He yelled as the berserk of his form is slowly reaching. I must stop him before he gets out of control.

So are you gonna die today or make it out alive?

Using my wings, I fly towards him and throw down a punch, but he managed to sidestep away from it and hammers me down with both of his fist onto my back. I felt the collision of my back and his fist as I got stopped on my tracks.

You gotta conquer the monster in your head and then you'll fly
Fly, phoenix, fly

He decided to throw down another fist, but I managed to counter it as I sent out a fireball at him, I let it go and barely hit his face, leaving a small burnt mark as he pummels me with another thunderous fist, sending me planted on the ground.

It's time for a new empire
Go bury your demons then tear down the ceiling
Phoenix, fly

The pummeling didn't stop as he kept on going, struggling to even move as I used my blade to thrust it on his chest as a last ditch effort. I heard a grunt as I used more force on him as he blasts me with a massive fireball of his own, sending me away.

My body was almost burnt down, my life slowly fading as blood starts to go out of my system. Ogma wasn't satisfied on the last blast as he decided to make another one, getting ready to unleash his final attack.

"Farewell, my student, and good riddance." He said as he lets out the massive fireball that half of a city would be destroyed by its size. I was tired to even move, the fatigue got to me as I accept my fate, the blast made a direct hit as my body was slowly losing consciousness.