A Hero They Will Remember

It was the guardian's second day back in Musutafu and he didn't waste anymore time going back to U.A.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was heading to U.A. today for some training, having to hangout with my friends back at U.A. and training with them will be a nice pace before I head back. I was wearing  my U.A. uniform and my (F/C) headphones on, although, Aiko is here with me, she couldn't be release until she is fine. We finally made up about what happened the last time and she couldn't wait to see U.A., well, that would have to wait until.

"Wait for me (Y/N)!" I heard a voice pierce my headphones as I turn around to see Aiko, wearing the U.A. girls uniform, I was surprised that she was here. "W-What are you doing here? I thought the doctors said that you won't be out by tomorrow?" I said as she smirked a little bit.

"And miss out U.A. where All Might teaches? I don't think so!" she said happily as she walks in front of me while I follow her, until I heard my phone chimed, taking out my phone and seeing a message, quickly reading it.

To: (Y/N)
From: Aizawa

I heard from All Might that you'll be coming back to U.A. well, don't expect me to be surprised, but welcome back (Y/N). Don't worry about your companion, I asked for Recovery Girl for help.

The message said as I chuckle a little bit. "So, Aizawa did this." I said as Aiko let out a small giggle. "Yup, to be honest, I thought he was a human cocoon when he went in with Recovery Girl." she said as I chuckle and went to with her U.A.

As we reached U.A., Aiko went straight to the principal's office, knowing that Nezu wants to see her before heading to class, I on the other hand went straight to the classroom. As I reached my destination, I thought about Aiko, well, since she will get lost in this huge building, but I shrugged it off as I open the door and soon was met by tons of gaze from my classmates.

Todoroki's POV:

As I was talking to Momo about what happened at the Sports Festival, the door slide open, thinking it was Aizawa-sensei I look at the door but was soon met by a (H/C) haired teen with his (E/C) orbs. I look around the class and saw their expressions, they were very surprised at the teen who was at the door.

"Um...hi?" he said as the class erupted in cheers as they saw (Y/N), I was glad to see him back as the teen walked inside the room.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I get in the room, I went straight to my desk as some of the class went towards me, asking where have I been, where did I go, or have I seen the sports festival. I chuckled as I saw their lively energy as I answered their questions. After the small question and answer segment, Aizawa went in. "Alright settle down." he said as the class went to their seats.

"Today will be a special day." he said as the class was curious about it. "First off, we will be having a new student." he said as the class cheered as now they were curious if it is a boy or a girl.

"You can come in now." he said as a familiar pink haired girl walk inside the room, all the boys were blushing at the pinkette as she smiles in front. "Hi, I'm Aiko Akira, pleased to meet you!" she said as she smiled. She then spotted me and started to wave. "(Y/N)! Over here!" she said as I sighed a little bit, earning a glare from the rest of the boys.

Aiko found a spot behind me and she decided to take a seat there, after she settled up Aizawa began to speak again. "Now that's one down, the second is." as he was about to finish his sentence, Midnight comes in. "I'll take it from here Aizawa." she said as they looked at her, saying the the 18+ hero is here, but for what reason.

"We'll be doing hero names today." she said as everyone cheered while Aiko cheered on as well. "This is so exciting! First day and I get to pick my hero name!" she said as I sighed and felt Midnight looking at me. "And especially the guardian will take part at the name game~ Welcome back (Y/N)~" she said as both the boys and girls stared at me at the constant attention that I'm getting today.

I sighed as they handed out a board and marker, grabbing it as everyone started to think of their flashy names, while Aiko was done already, I looked at her and knew what she wrote. "Don't tell me you're gonna use that name." I said as she giggled and nodded, I sighed again and wrote the name that comes to mind.

As the time was up, I saw Aoyama go up first, reading his hero name "I cannot stop twinkling" make me thought that I don't have the guts in making a full sentence hero name. Next was Mina, showing her board with the name "Alien Queen" takes me back to where I first watch the Aliens movie, it sends shivers down my spine as I saw Aiko walk up in front.

"Ms.Akira please, show us what you have come up with." Midnight said as Aiko stood up straight. "Alright, for my hero name I come to a decision that I will be called." she said as she shows her board, I sighed and she smiled at me, I read the board and looked at her.

"The Plant Maiden Hero "Ahsha" " she said as the boys cheered and Midnight rose a brow. "I take that your quirk is plant related or nature related." she said as Aiko giggled and nodded, moving her hand on the teacher's desk as she begins to use her power, making the desk bloom with roses. Midnight was impressed by it and Aiko walked back to her desk.

"Told you they would like it." she said as I shrugged as I look at the rest. As time passed by, Midoriya was done showing his hero name, going for "Deku" is plain simple and yet it is very nice when you thought about it. "Alright, last one is you Mr. (L/N)." she said as I walked up in front, all eyes are on me as I took a deep breath.

"For many months that I have stayed in U.A., I came to a decision that this will be my hero name." I said as I showed them the both, earning a gasps from the other students, while Aiko nodded and smiled at me.

"Are you sure that are you going with that name?" Midnight said as I nodded, she smiled at me and nodded. "Well, it is a very nice name to it." she said as I smiled a little bit and nodded, taking a look at my board.

"The Guardian Hero "(H/N)" "