The Fall of a Guardian (Part IV)

Midoriya's POV:

I was shocked at what happened, as the the blast caught our attention, we were sure that it was the last time that we saw our friend. Luckily, it wasn't. As a fast blur broke from the smoke, I knew that there is still a chance, a chance to end all of this as he stood his guard one final time.

"Y/N, come back to us..."

Y/N's POV:

After striking my fair end of the deal to the demon, his wings sprouted on my back, glowing with a sky blue streaks as well as my right arm, signifies that we are connected. His consciousness may be gone, but his remaining energy still resides within me, knowing that this will be our last stand as I stare at Ogma.

(Play it if you want)

(Music start)

What are you willing to lose?
You cover your wounds, but underneath them
A million voices in your head that whisper, "Stop, now"

Both of us charged at each other, having no time to waste as the battle begins. I grabbed hold of the scythe as Ogma swings his claw towards me. I managed to block it with the kunai as he throws in a punch across my body, sending me away a couple of feet across him, gaining my position as I dashed towards him

Jumping in mid air as I swing the kunai down, hitting his hand as I swing the scythe, making a direct hit at his arm as I push my limit to the fullest. I throw my knee on his face as his impaled hand caught free of the kunai and blocked it, hitting his elbow on my face as I felt the hard impact of it, making me stunned as he grabbed me from my clothes and smacked me down on the ground.

I felt the wind knocked out of me once I hit the ground. The stone was whispering some things on my mind, but all I hear is the same words. "Stop now!" The stone said, but I won't quit, not now.

Another twist of the knife, turn of the screws
It's all in your mind and it's fighting you
Arm yourself, a storm is coming
Well, kid...

I throw down a smoke bomb as it spreads into a circular spread as I flip back and blend into the smoke. "Where are you? Show yourself!" Ogma yelled as I hold the kunai tight as I look at him.

What you gonna do now?
It's your reflection looking back to pull you down

As I look at him, I steadied my breath looking for an opening, remembering the times that me and Ogma trained at the Sanctuary. "Maybe I can use it to attack him." I thought as I set my plan in motion.

So are you gonna die today or make it out alive?

I started to stab him on the back, rolling to the other side as I blend in again with the smoke, making Ogma look around as a younger me appeared and throw a set of kunais as I rolled back again, hitting the kunais as I attack him head on.

You gotta conquer the monster in your head and then you'll fly
Fly, phoenix, fly

I kept on attacking him as he tried to dodge it but every attack of my scythe made sure that it found its mark, leaving Ogma with some wounds that would take more time to heal.

It's time for a new empire
Go bury your demons then tear down the ceiling
Phoenix, fly

As I kept on attacking, Ogma found a way to make my attacks stop, once I got close, his dragonic arm caught me and slammed me down on the ground again, stomping me and kicking me across the area.