Moving to Dorms

As the hero and the guardian walked out of the apartment the greenette walked out with them as he looks at the two.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As we walked down the house, a taxi cab was waiting for me and All Might outside luckily Midoriya was nice enough to walk us out. "You're mother reminds me of my old master." he said as the both of us look at him.

"What do you mean?" Midoriya asked as he looks at him. "Well, she is kind and courageous when it comes to this type of situations." he said as I chuckle. "Or you're only saying those things because you like her." I said as a visible blush was both seen on All Might and Midoriya. "Th-That's not funny (Y/N)!" they both said in unison as I chuckle. "Lighten up, I'm just kidding." I said simply as they sighed.

All Might started to flex as he couldn't make his body bulky enough cause two woman look at him. "Huh? What's that skeleton guy doing?" "He is so scary!" they both said as All Might and Midoriya panic a little. "Guess I'm still not use to this very well." he said as he looks at Midoriya. "Well, I'll be seeing you in class." he said as he got inside the taxi.

"So, will your knee be alright?" Midoriya asked as I look at him. "Yeah, probably tomorrow I may not use these crutches." I said as he nodded, saying my goodbye as I get inside the taxi and it drives off. As the taxi stopped at my apartment building, I got off the taxi and looked at All Might. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow okay." he said as I nodded and walked over to the building.

"Oh, by the way, Aiko is going to be there tomorrow alright." he said as I nodded and the taxi took off, leaving me standing there. "Why would she be there?" I asked myself as I went inside my apartment to rest the day off.

~Next Day~

I was walking along the hallways of U.A. having the crutches left at my apartment was great, I can finally move freely without using them, of course my knee is still not a 100% fix, but I'll try to limit any further actions that I do. As I loiter around the hallways, seemingly killing some time off before heading to the dorm building, I noticed that Principal Nedzu was looking outside.

"Sir Nedzu?" I said as he looked at me with a smile. "Ah, (Y/N)! I see that you're knee is okay." he said as he noticed it which I let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, but it's not perfectly fix it's still need some more time to heal up." I said as he nodded in agreement looking back at the window.

"(Y/N)." he said as I walked beside him. "I'm very glad that you are safe, after all the things you've done I can't thank you enough for the help." he said as I nodded. "It's no problem principal, I'm just glad that I can protect them in anyway I can." I said as he nodded in agreement. "Of course, this dorm project is an added security measures for them. Others are suspecting to be a spy for the league, whether it is the teachers, the students, or the other people they encounter everyday." he said as I listen to him. "But, we have to make sure that the safety of the students comes first before putting ourselves into harms way." he said as I nodded.

"Actually, there is something that I needed to tell you." I said as he looks at me. "And what would it be?" he asked as I took a deep breath, very serious on what am I about to say. "I'm going to die." I said simply as he was shocked completely. "Clearly you must be joking right?" he said as I shake my head. "As much I hate to admit it, it is true, I'm going to die." I said as he fixes his gaze at me. "All for One might be defeated, but Shigaraki and Ogma are still there on the loose, and it is a matter of time that my final battle with Ogma, will be my last." I said as he was shocked at what I have said.

He regain his composure as he looks at me. "Don't worry (Y/N), we're here to help, you're not alone." he said as I took a deep breath and sighed, nodding at what he said. "Alright, thank you Principal." I said as he smiled and nods back. "Well, you better get going, I'm guessing that Aizawa was done briefing your classmates." he said as I nodded and went straight to the dorm building.