Uscias vs (Y/N)

As the guardian walked away from the group heading somewhere deep in the forest, the pinkette stayed with the boys that the guardian left, waiting for them to wake up from the effects of the sleeping gas.

Aiko's POV:

I sat in complete silence as Midoriya and a kid, guessing that this is one of Midoriya's friend. I let out a small sigh as I look at Midoriya. "He is such a reckless boy." I sighed as I tried to heal his arm, as much as I thought on how I saw Recovery Girl heals the students, I'm not even gonna come close on kissing his arms...maybe.

I blushed at the thought as I look at it, shaking my head frantically just to dispose of that silly idea out of my head. I concentrate my thoughts on healing the greenette's arm, my hands glow red as I look at his arm regaining its old state back but the glow fades quickly afterwards. "Dang it! I still can't get my healing spell right." I said as I look at it one more time.

"It won't hurt to try...right?" I said softly as a grab his arm gently, lifting it up as I sighed and kisses it. I'm not gonna lie, this will be my most embarrassing moment of my life, a guardian trying to imitate Recovery Girl's method of treating her patients.

As I blushed after I kissed his arm, I heard groaning sounds as Midoriya started to wake up, I didn't noticed that I was still holding his arm as I look at him. "Aiko-chan..." he said as I look at him, I looked at his arm and quickly noticed it, letting it go suddenly.

His arm hit the ground as he let out a loud wail of pain. "OH MY GOD! Midoriya I'm so sorry!" I said as he tried to smile a little bit. "I-It's fine..." he said as I help him up. "T-Thank you..." he said as I nodded, helping the two of them get back from the campsite.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was walking into a wide clearing on the other side of the forest, I learned that Uscias would be here and help the Vanguard Action Squad. "If what Dabi said is true, then it's a perfect time to kill Uscias." I said as I reached the clearing, looking around as I saw the familiar dragon armored guardian sitting on a boulder.

"Looks like little (Y/N) showed up." he said as I look at him, leaping down on the boulder. "So, you decided to join the big leagues." he said as I pulled out my scythe and tapped the ground with it, a glass dome surrounds us as Uscias looked around. "What's the meaning of this?" he asked as I took out a card.

 "What's the meaning of this?" he asked as I took out a card

"You can't be..." he said as I dropped the card on the ground. "Why would Ogma leave The Fool card in my pocket?" I said as I look at him, dragging my scythe towards him as he started to get his sword. "Don't even bother yelling, it's soundproof so the students and the squad won't hear it." I said as I charge at him.

Uscias couldn't believe on what is going on, he dodge my attacks as he slashes his sword at me, hitting only my clothes. "Liar! Lord Ogma won't let you kill me." he said as I smirk. "Then tell me how did it get there?" I said as I charge at him again, swinging my scythe down as he dodged.

"Damn it!" he yelled as he takes out his book and started to form a sphere figure on his hand. "I have to stop him." I said as I charge at him, suddenly the sphere he was making started to shoot spikes at me. "What the hell!" I yelled as I went to a stop and dodged the spikes, I manage to dodge some of it, but some of them found its mark, leaving some wounds on my body.

His eyes glowed as he chants something, moments later, the sphere turned into blades and started to float around him. "Now, I want to see you try defend against this!" he said as he extend his arms and the swords came flying towards me. I tried to dodge it as he laughed. "Come on (Y/N)! Are you the one who will kill me and take my place as Lord Ogma's right hand man!" he yelled as I keep dodging the blades eventually they caught up to me as they get close, without any second thought, one swarm of the blades went in for the kill as they impale themselves on my body.

"Pathetic, and here I am worrying myself over nothing." he said as blood drips from my body and looked at him dead straight on my eyes. "Any last words?" he said as I look at him, blood starting to drip on the stone as it glows a bright red, the ground opening up as he moved away from me, my eyes glowing a bright orange as I look at him. "Yeah, you mess with the wrong guy!" I said darkly with a deep voice as dead corpse started to rise up, clinging on my body as they started to cover me, until flames surrounded me completely.

 "Yeah, you mess with the wrong guy!" I said darkly with a deep voice as dead corpse started to rise up, clinging on my body as they started to cover me, until flames surrounded me completely

As the flames started to disappear all I saw is Uscias facial expression, he was scared I could tell. "W-What are you?" he said I didn't say anything, I take a good look at the form I changed into, having a sharp claw for hands and a somewhat black armor with flames on them grinning at the scared guardian. "I am what you call death!" I said as I charge at him, he saw this and started to attack me again with the blades.

I throw some fireballs at it as I tried to counter the blades, melting some of them as I get closer and closer to my target. "Stay back you monster!" he said, fear clearly setting in as he resorts to his final attack. He summoned more blades, surrounding me in every angle and attacks me, trying to kill me completely.

I focus all my breathing and looked at the blades that will swarm over me any moment, I clenched my fist and felt the souls wanting to be let out as I I took a deep breath

I focus all my breathing and looked at the blades that will swarm over me any moment, I clenched my fist and felt the souls wanting to be let out as I I took a deep breath. I glow brightly as the blades got near, spreading my arms wide I felt the souls released out of me as I heard wails of despair and grief around me.

I pant a little bit as I saw Uscias on the ground, bloodied as the impact of the souls hit him. I went over to him as I look at him for a bit. "It's over Uscias, give up." I said as he grunted in pain. "Never, I will never give up until my dying breath!" he said as his sword appeared on his hand and tried to stab me, until I got him first, stabbing my claws on his chest. He fell down on the ground, bleeding and lifeless.

I turn back to normal and the barrier was gone, panting on how tired I am and groaned in pain. "One down, one more to go." I said as I stood up and went to the rendezvous point where I will meet the rest of the squad.

"Nothing will stop me in accomplishing my mission."