Surprise Visit

As the young guardian put away the relic, he looked up to his master and wondered why did the relic appeared before him.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I look at master and asked him seriously about the relic. "Why did the relic appeared only just now?" I asked him as he looked at me for a little while. "Well, it is said that the relic was hidden away centuries ago before it was given by the first guardian that appeared on this Earth." he said as I look at the Bloodstone.

"Is the stone a part of the relic?" I asked again as he nodded. "Yes, the stone is a part of awakening the relic, those two are considered as a partner. The stone is given to those guardians who is worthy and have mastered the learning's of a true guardian." he said as I nodded in understanding, seemingly knew how it got there.

"I'll leave you here to master the relic." Master said as he walked out of the training room closing the door behind him. I took a deep breath and made some clone of myself to spar. I drew the two hammers and clashed them, making the blades appear on each sides as I got started fighting with my clones.

Aiko's POV:

I was at the lobby watching the sports festival, for a school this big and prestigious, they sure can throw one event. The reason that I'm at the lobby and not doing any work is that, father wanted me to relax and probably keep an eye out for (Y/N).

"This is the life." I said to no one in particular as I sit down on one of the couches in the lobby, getting comfy and watching the event to unfold. "This is going to be great!" I said.

As the first event started, I was on the edge of my seat while watching the first event an obstacle course. I was rooting for a green haired boy which I learn by the name of Midoriya in one of (Y/N)'s videos. Honestly, I feel kinda bad for him, being a quirkless boy in an early age. But hey, All Might gave him one so that's nice.

As the event ended I cheered for Midoriya since he came at first. "Well, that was an interesting start." I said as I get a message from father as I let out a small groan and walked to his room. "What could it be?" I asked to myself as I keep walking.

As I walk along the corridor, I noticed (Y/N)'s training room door was a little open I walk over to it and got curious on what's happening. "Just a little peek won't hurt." I said to myself as I slowly open the door, not making any additional noise as I peek.

I saw (Y/N) holding two golden hammers with blades on each side of it, attacking his own self in the process. Knowing that he is working very hard ever since he got back yesterday really hurts to see all the burden and troubled he had go through. I took a deep sigh an close the door slowly and made my way to my father's room.

A couple of moments later, I reached my father's room and knocked on the door, hearing a "Cone in." I open the door and went inside closing the door behind me. "You called father?" I said as he nodded a little bit.

"Yes Aiko." he simply said as I sit down on one of the chairs present on his room. "I called you here for a certain mission." he said as I perked up a little bit and wondered what could it be. "And what is it all about?" I asked as he took a sip of his tea and looked at me.

"I want you to help (Y/N) relax and ease his training." he said as I wondered why. "With all due respect father, why are you giving this kind of mission to me?" I asked once more as he let out a small chuckle.

"Its very simple really, you and (Y/N) went back years ago before his mother introduced you to him, you became inseparable even. He protects you from any harm that comes in his way and treats you kindly." he said as I remember the times that he had save me countless of times and how he faced them head on.