Report

The room was filled with silence as the guardian will give his report of what happened in Musutafu, the guardian began to speak that is, until the pinkette barged in.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I lowered my cup of tea, I proceeded to speak, that is until it was stopped by the pinkette tackling me to the ground. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" she yelled at my ear as I flinched a little bit. "Aiko please stop, you're making my ears bleed." I said as she gave a cute pout and got off of me while I stood up, dusting the invisible dust around my clothes and sits back on the chair, with Aiko sitting beside her father.

"Well, before the tragic awakening of the demon, let me hear about your fights about All Might and their students, also don't forget about Endeavor." master said as I sighed a little bit. "You are sharp as always master." I said as he lets out a small chuckle but crossed my arms in the process.

"How should I start, well, after I came to Musutafu I came across a man named Shigaraki Tomura who is in fact a villain that wants to take out All Might, All Might was pinned on a corner after a devastating fight against Toxic Chainsaw resulting a scar across his side I had no choice but to help him up." I said as Aiko looked at me with stars in her eyes. "Then what happened?" she asked as excitement filled her voice. "I drove Shigaraki away with a small scar across his back and All Might just fainted as I took him to the hospital then we became friends." I said as she squealed in amazement but pout soon after.

"But its no fair! I want to meet All Might too!" she said as her father just chuckled

"But its no fair! I want to meet All Might too!" she said as her father just chuckled. "Well, how about this, once we take care of this demon problem, you can join (Y/N) on his mission back in Musutafu. You won't mind right, (Y/N)?" he said as he gives me one of his death glares as I look at him. "Y-Yeah, I won't mind at all." I said as he nodded and smiled at me. 'Scary as ever...' I thought as I sweatdropped at his actions.

"Yay! I can get to see All Might!" she cheered as I sighed a little bit knowing what will be the result if you put a fanboy and fangirl in one academy, I thought of it for a moment and it gave me a slight shiver at what will be the outcome of it. "Then what happened?" master asked as I look at them. "Fast forward a little bit, I attended U.A. High which is rather big and took some additional training, well, self training if you will." I said as they nodded a little.

"I fought All Might as well..." before I could even say what happened Aiko beat me to it. "(Y/N)-kun is so awesome! He dodged All Might's punches like POW! and then he pull out his blades and blocked it again! Then lightning appears I was like "What!" then he point his blade on his neck and then All Might turned back to normal." she said as I held my laughter to myself. See, what did I tell you, a fangirl that is worse than Midoriya.

"Gah! I can't wait to meet him in person!" she said as hearts starts to appear on her eyes as me and master both sighed. 'Aiko and Midoriya will get along just fine.' I thought as she looked at me for a little while. "Now, there is one time that I broke my promise, that I will never show my true identity, but I guess that wasn't long until I saw Uscias." I said as master got serious at this point.

"What did he do?" master asked as I sighed. "Back in the U.S.J. he and some villains attacked, being on a mission that I was suppose to do I proceeded without any caution and attacked Uscias head on, not until I protected the students and keep them at bay, not letting them interfere with our fight." I said as he looks at me. "After our fight, I unlocked the power of the Bloodstone and took out the rest of the villains which they retreated in hopes of them being in one piece still." I said as they nodded in understanding.

"You seem to know what you did, but the main reason is, why and how did Ogma placed the curse on you resulting the demon out of your body?" he asked as I try to remember it. "The demon said that Ogma and him made a deal, a deal that he can get his hands on power than I can imagine as long as he brings a suitable vessel for him." I said as I clenched my fist at this point.

"Nonetheless, you are here and we can finish one problem at hand." master said as I nodded in agreement, looking at the clock as I stood up. "You must be tired from your travel. Your bed is well taken care of and we leave it the same as you left." he said as I nodded, thanking him as I went to my room, not until Aiko decided to join me in going there.

"Hey, I was wondering if you're alright? You know, from you're encounter with Uscias to fighting the demon. It must be really hard and tough." she said as I look at her and chuckled a little bit. "Yes I'm alright Aiko-chan, nothings gonna stop me in finishing this mission." I said as she nodded and wraps his arms around my body, I let her do that because I'm a little taller than her so it would be weird if she hugged me from my neck and let her dangling around.

"I'm just glad that you are safe, father and i are very worried sick for you." she said as I smile and ruffled her head. "As long as I am here still, I'll be fine. Now if you'll excuse me, I must get my rest." I said as she lets go and nodded. "Alright, but promise me that you will take me with you okay? Or else!" she said as I nodded in agreement and went inside my room.

I look around and see that it was still the same as I left it, clean and free from dirt. I placed my bag on my study desk and snaps my fingers, changing quickly from my current clothes to my sleepwear. I lied down on my bed and eventually falls into a deep sleep thinking of the things that happened couple of months and what I will I do to protect the people I care.

"I will finish this problem, for them."