The Demon

A/N: Hey guys, 2017 is almost gone and in a few days its a start of a new year. I would just like to thank you for the comments you left (especially the guys on the 2nd chapter) and the views of this book would not be possible if it weren't for you guys! So without any further ado here is the last chapter for 2017, enjoy the chapter and have a Happy New Year!

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Where am I? Why is it so dark? Am I really dead?" these were the questions that flooded my head as I look around my surroundings just to see nothing but darkness until I started to hear voices.

"WAKE...UP..." I heard as I try to make out my hearing a little bit. "WAKE...UP..." I heard once again, but only to fail as the shadows keeps pulling me down, I try to struggle but I didn't budge at all, eventually letting my eyes close as I lose my consciousness.

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up, trying to fix my visions since it was a little blurry at the moment. Once I got my vision fixed I looked around just to see darkness still, I looked around for a while until I see a black figure who's eyes were staring at me as I stared back.

 Once I got my vision fixed I looked around just to see darkness still, I looked around for a while until I see a black figure who's eyes were staring at me as I stared back

The figure started to move, walking to the place where I am as I readied myself to attack if something violent may happen. "Stand down human." the shadow said as I look at it cautiously breaking away from my stance. "What do you want?" I said as I look at it, inspecting its features well, its a shadow of course its all dark.

The shadow looked at me seemingly inspecting me as well. "Yes, seems like that damned guardian made his end of the bargain." the shadow said as it hovered around me. "What did Ogma asked?" I asked with curiosity as I looked at it.

The shadow chuckled as it transformed into somewhat a kid version of me with a bandage on the bridge of his nose, I looked at him with wide eyes as I couldn't believe on what am I seeing right in front of me

The shadow chuckled as it transformed into somewhat a kid version of me with a bandage on the bridge of his nose, I looked at him with wide eyes as I couldn't believe on what am I seeing right in front of me. "Hello, (Y/N)." he said as he flashed a small smile like I used to do when I was a kid.

"Who are you?" I asked as my mind got curious on what's happening around me as I try to get some answers on this kid. "I'm you silly." he said as he chuckled a little bit. I shake my head as I pretend to be as a joke. "Don't you remember the good times you had when you were a kid?"

"No, you're not real!" I yelled as I close my eyes and shake my head, I admit that when I was a kid I had a happy childhood, but when the incident occurred I tried to bury the memory of it and looked forward on what's ahead on the future. "Ha? Not real you said? We had so many memories together, including... the accident that killed our parents." he said as I snapped my head and looked at him, my (E/C) orbs glaring daggers towards him.

"You leave my parents alone!" I yelled as I pounce on him but vanished in an instant. "Where are you!" I yelled as I hear a small chuckle behind me and quickly looked behind. "You know, I kinda like it when the elder guardian trained us, the pain, the hardships, the thirst for the power we seek." he said as I looked away not listening to him.

'Calm down (Y/N), he's just trying to get inside your head.' I thought as I looked at him only to see that he was gone. I looked around until I see a familiar figure, I quickly went towards it to see a green haired boy looking at me. "Midoriya, I can't believe that you're...here..." I said but went completely to a pause as I saw Midoriya's eyes were very dull.

"Are you alright?" I asked as blood started to pour down his mouth looking at him with wide eyes, moments later his body fell down and I was very shocked at what I witness. Looking down where Midoriya's body was found, I saw a couple more bodies and it was not the very thing I expected. The other bodies I saw was the rest of class 1-A.

"See how much fun when we hurt people." he said as my (E/C) orbs turned into black and quickly rushed at him. "You bastard!" I yelled as I throw a punch at him, but only to block it with somewhat similar to Aizawa's scarf. "That's right young guardian, use that rage and anger to fuel your hatred towards them. Help me break away from this curse and in return I will take over your body." he said as I look at him and he slowly started to transform.

He started to grow horns, his face started to have a light-blue veins growing alongside with it as his eyes turns to light-blue as well. He started to grow wings, his body took a structure of a demon as he grins. "Who are you?" I asked once again as he smirked and chuckled. "Me? I'm the demon that Ogma placed on you." he said as I struggle against his grasp and tries to fight him. "Its no use puny guardian, in a matter of time your soul and body will be mine!" he said as he lets go of me and vanished into the darkness.

Midoriya's POV:

I was in the hospital with Ochaco and Iida after we found (Y/N) lying down on the ground in an alleyway, we were worried earlier when he didn't showed up in our homeroom class. We found him with wounds on his body as if someone tried to end his life by ambushing him, but he isn't the guy that can be knocked down easily.

I was on his hospital room, keeping him company and checking if he regain some consciousness after that attacked he went through, until a couple of moments later he started to bolt up and I quickly come to his side. "(Y/N)-kun, are you alright?" I said as he looks at me with sweat building up from his face.

He just sighed and wiped it away as he looks at me. "Midoriya, could you leave me for a bit." he said as I was surprised by his actions. "But, are you okay? Who did this to you? Should we tell this to the authorities?" I asked as he looked at me with dull (E/C). "Just leave me be!" he yelled as I tense up, this is the very first time he did this, but I didn't complain or hurt by this as I did what he said.

I walked to the door and before heading out, I look at him and give a small sigh. "I'm glad that you're okay, please get well soon." I said as I walk out of the room.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I looked at the door, seeing Midoriya walked out like that made me feel bad at yelling at him. I sighed and lays down on the hospital bed, thinking on what happened and witnessed with the encounter of the demon.

"I won't let him take control of me."