Y/N L/N: The Heroic Guardian

As the two other guardians survived the attacks, it is all comes down to the H/C haired guardian to finish the fight once and for all.

Y/N's POV:

I stood across from Ogma as the fighting stopped from the two sides of the wall. "Guess your friends improved significantly since the last time I saw you." he said as I clutched my fist. "This time, we'll finish what we left off and I will not hold back." he said as he grabbed his staff and got ready. "I will end this right here, right now! Even if it cost my life in defeating you!" I said as I hold onto the dagger.

"Then come at me!" Ogma said as the two of us ran up to each other, our weapons clashing at each other as we take a good look at each other.

~Flashback~

As the wooden sword struck down on a staff that my mentor, Ogma was holding, he uses it to shove me away as I pant a little bit. "You need more power on your strikes young guardian." he said as I look at him. "Yes sir!" I yelled as I charge at him again.

"Looks like they are at it again." Aiko said as master was with her, watching our training from afar. "He is putting too much work for Y/N, of course, having a power matching his parents is a great responsibility at a young age." he said as Aiko let out a sigh.

"Good, you exceed some of my expectations for today. Keep it up. Dismissed." Ogma said as he walked away, leaving me on the ground as I lie there, tired and beaten. "What a day..." I said as I look up.

~Flashback Paused~

He pushed me away using his staff as I backtracked a little bit, gaining us some space to think of a suitable plan. "You've improved, but I still don't see any changes at all!" he said as I grit my teeth and charged at him, I move at little bit fast to gain some advantage against him.

"Good, but I bet you can do better!" he said as he stabbed his staff on the ground, the ground quake as I was halted to my tracks, the walls started to crumble down as the ground started to break.

~Flashback Continues~

'I couldn't do anything...I didn't even have the power to stop him...' the thought replayed on my mind as was beside my parent's body, bloodied and cold. I was holding their hands in hopes that I can bring them back, but they didn't.

A loud noise erupted as the being that Ogma released had been stopped and defeated, taking some casualties on its end. Master walked up to me as he placed his hand on my shoulder as I weep.

~Flashback Paused~

The ground started to open up as a creature started to rise up, looking at it sends chills and fear through my spine as I remember the figure. "Looks familiar doesn't it?" he said as I take a good look at it.

 "Looks familiar doesn't it?" he said as I take a good look at it