I just think I've gotten sick or some flu or something but I refused to see the doctor, even though Damon have literally begged me to see one. But I'm scared of them. I just knew they would have to give me a vaccination and I don't want one.

I can still remember the horror of my first ever vaccination I remember. It was painful and I never knew why. It shouldn't have been since vaccination for kids don't hurt that much but for some reason it did and the place where I was vaccinated had changed from the color of pale to red as red could ever be and it was also swollen and it hurt so much. So much that I've decided to never take a vaccine again.

Yeah that's why. I just rather be home and use herbal medicine to get rid of any sickness or flu that I may have came contaminated with.

I yawn as I lay my head back in the couch, dozing away. It was the afternoon and I was home, along with Ethan as the usuals. Ethan haven't too long finish with his last class, that he has been home school for, for the day and have just sat down on the carpet to watch a cartoon with coco next to him while I lay lazily in the couch, feeling tired as ever.

It wasn't really laziness though. I just couldn't move my body as it could. My back started hurting about two hours ago and I have this headache now along with the feeling of nausea and boy do I feel like dying right now.

Anyways, I was in the kitchen when all these symptoms suddenly attack me and I've decided to rest my body but I have to finish my work first. I was preparing lunch for Ethan since he really likes my cooking and I couldn't think of going to rest without cooking anything for him to eat, so I made him lunch and also decided to make something for me as well, since I've hardly ate anything. But in the midst of preparing something for me, I felt suddenly dizzy, as if I was about to faint, so I stopped what I was doing and came to rest.

"Mom, are you okay?" Ethan's voice was heard and I slowly open my sleepy eyes to look at him. He had a frown in his face as he looked down at me.

"Yes baby. Mommy just need some rest" I said in a low, raspy voice hoping Ethan would just leave it as it is and go back to what he was doing but he didn't. Instead he got up and placed his hands on my forehead to test my temperature.

He frown as he placed his hands on my forehead but his eyes widen after he left his hands on my forehead for a little while. "Mom, you have a fever. That's not good. I have to call daddy" he said grabbing my phone and I tired to stop him.

His father was at work and I really didn't want to bother him. Even though I'm sick, I think I'll be okay and it's not really a big deal for him to call Damon just because I have a little fever.

"No Ethan. It's okay. Mommy's okay" I said trying to stop him but he didn't bother with me. I watched as he dial Damon's number and ringed his phone and in no time, Damon answered.

"Dad, you need to come home right now. Mom isn't well. She's very sick. She has a fever" he rant over the phone and I quickly grabbed the phone from him to speak to Damon.

It's really not such a big deal.

"No Damon. I'm fine. It's really not such-Hello?" I asked after he suddenly hang up. I sigh, placing my phone in the couch and closed my eyes taking a breath and before you know it Damon was home already.

And I knew I would have to put up with a fight with him because I know he's gonna ask me to go to the hospital or to call a doctor over and I don't want any of that. I-

Babysitting the CEO's Son✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara