>>>|The truth |<<<

*If you guys haven't hated or is mad at Damon yet, then i'm about 80% or more, sure that you'll hate/be mad at him in this chapter for sure.

And I know you guys were waiting for this so I shouldn't keep you waiting now, should I?

Enjoy~💜

Chapter 26●

"So I'm gonna love you,

Like I'm gonna lose you.

I'm gonna hold you,

Like I'm saying goodbye~"

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<
CAMILA'S POV

"Daddy!" I heard Ethan shouted in delight and I turned to the direction he was looking in to see Damon entering but he didn't look normal today. His face was emotionless and his jaw was clenched and I think he was looking at me in full anger...

I gulp.

Did I do something wrong?

"Come with me!" Damon said harshly as he now stood before me and roughly grabbed my writs and pulled me up then he began to dragged me out of the living room.

"Daddy, is everything okay?" Ethan's voice was heard and only then did Damon stopped and turned to his son before opening his mouth to speak.

"Everything is fine Ethan. Now, I want you to stay inside the living room okay?" His father responded then said and Ethan obediently nodded his head before taking a seat in the couch once more.

Then he resumed to dragging me out the living room, all the way up the stairs and into his office while I fought for his to let go of my wrist since it was hurting.

"Ow!" I hiss as he finally let go of my wrist but then pushed me hard into the walls of his office, causing me to let out a painful whimper when back hit the wall.

What the hell is wrong with him?!!

"Are you okay? Why are you being so harsh to---" I opened my mouth and spoke but was quickly cut off by Damon's cold and rude voice.

"Why didn't you tell me?!!!" He literally screamed in my face in full anger and to tell you guys the truth, I was scared....very scared.

I press myself closer to the wall, slightly trembling in fear from this an standing in front of me. He was definitely not the man I grow to knew, this was some one else because I know that Damon would/had never shouted at me.

I looked into his now dark eyes that held anger and then to his face in fear. He was panting heavily, as if he was trying to control his anger and his jaw and fist was clenched, making his knuckles appear white.

Then the question he had asked me played back into my head and I frown, looking at him in confusion before opening my mouth to ask "What are you talking abou----"