●Almost●

*Shout out to mrehman139, kc13642 and Nishika_Neha for commenting the most funny jokes in my opinion☺

Okay now on to chapter 24~💜

..

Guys mentioning BTS in this chapter was just a joke. Yes, I love them but no, I'm not forcing anything down anyone's throat.

Did I force you to read this book?

Did I say you can't leave it and that you must like BTS?

Nope. it was you who took an interest in my book and wanted to read it. So, you have a choice,You can leave at ANYTIME. I really don't have a problem and trust me, I would NEVER force you to read any of my books.

So, all I'll say is if you don't like this book and it's bothering you, please just don't leave any comments especially if they're not polite. I'm tired of it.

And I would suggest you just leave.

Thank you🙂

●Chapter 24●

"Say something

I'm giving up on you"

||||

>>>>♡<<<<

>>>><<<<

Camila's Pov

"Why don't you come catch me first, Mr. Unattractive" I said to him clearly seeing that he was angry but wanted to piss him off even more and I guess it did but that's what you get when you try to talk shit about my husbands!

I took off running as fast as I could, trying to run so I could make some distance between us and I was so thankful that I wore pants today. That was a lose one though so it gave me enough space to run in.

But Damon seems to be running fast too...way faster that he was already catching up with me. I guess the clothes he was wearing give him a lot of space to run in since he his work pants was folded at the bottom to keep it from getting wet. His tie was lose and his white shirt sleeves were folded to his elbow.

He actually looked attractive...really attractive but of course I won't tell him that because even though he is, he doesn't deserve to be called one after what he had said about BTS.