●An unexpected Visit●

*Hope you like this chapter☺💜

●Chapter 33●

"If I got locked away and we lost it all today

Tell me honestly,

would you still love me the same"

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<
DAMON'S POV

What do I do now?

I had went to visit her after Ethan begged me and was ready to beg for her to come back since Ethan didn't look good at all but I let that thought slip from my mind when I saw her in that oversize male t-shirt and became even more furious when I heard a voice of a male speaking.

I went to Camila's apartment to look for her but the landlord said she had moved and that made me even more frustrated. How was I gonna find her now?

It took me a few weeks, searching and looking around where she used lived but there was no hope. Then one day Mr. Slavay suggested we looked in the city and I decided to look there.

It wasn't that hard to find her though, since there were less houses and more hotels, cinemas and other business places there and I knew she won't stay in a hotel since she didn't have money, that's what the landlord told me.

So I went on and on checking every single house until I finally found her. And when her beautiful face showed up at the door, happiness was bubbling in side of me. I wanted to wrapped my arms around her and pull her in for a hug but that stupid male voice made that thought leave my head.

I never though Camila would live with two guys. It just make me so angry just thinking about it. I f**king hate them too! Especially that Marcus guy.

I was trying to tell Camila that Ethan really misses her and needs her but he just had to cut me off then chase me away. He was so lucky that I didn't want to do anything to him in front of Camila. I wanted to beat his ass up but instead, I clenched my jaw and walked away.

Now I driving home with Millions of thoughts running through my head. I was thinking what I'd say to Ethan when I got home. He's really expecting to see Camila with me but I failed him.

I hope he doesn't cry again and throw a tantrum. I can't stand to see him not eating, not sleeping and I never knew Camila was so important to him.

Ethan had never acted like this because of a woman that he grew close to. Hell, he never even talked to anyone else expect Camila, my parents and I.

I sigh, pulling into my garage.

Turning my car off, I took another breath and tried to come to a decision whether to stay in the car or face Ethan. I really don't want to see him cry...

But I can't stay in here and let him continue to have hope that she's with me. He needs to know. So letting out one final breath, I counted to three before I got out my car and entered my house.

I was immediately greeted by a happy Ethan charging towards me. I smile as he jumped into my arms but my smile immediately faded when he spoke. "Daddy!! Is Ms. Davis back?!" Ethan asked happily.