●Am I?●

Shout out to AgunsoyeKeren💜

I had to change the description of the dress because I couldn't find the pic of the it . So I searched and found another pic of a dress, which I thought was very beautiful but if you don't like it, you're free to imagine what ever you like☺

Chapter 49●

"I miss the time

When I meant something

To you"

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<DAMONS POV

>>>>♡<<<<
DAMONS POV

Where is she?

It's been almost twenty minutes since I've been waiting on Camila and she's not down as yet. What does she have to put on that takes up so much time? I still can't get it why girls take this long to get ready. Especially Camila, I mean she doesn't even have to take that long get dress cause she's already naturally beautiful. All that will do is a dress.

I sigh, looking down at my watch for the hundredth time for today. I was impatient, very impatient. I'm the Co host of the party so people are expecting me to be on time and right now, I don't think I'll make it.

Seriously, where is she?

She need to get down stairs right---

"Ahem..."

The clearing of a throat was heard and it brought me out of my thoughts. I looked away from my watch and up to meet with Camila.

Finally!

I wanted to take her hands and get to the car as quickly as possible so I can reach at the party just in time but for some reason I just stood there frozen.

My eyes made its way to the dress that she was wearing. It fitted her perfectly, hugging all her curves in the right place and the slit on the side ran all the way up to her thigh, displaying her long, slender creamy leg.