>>>|His clothes?|<<<

*Feel better after taking another pill and have decided to update early today!! Wohoo!! And you gotta love me for this...

Also I might update later today too so stick around for another chapter...

Anyways....on with this chapter☺💜

Chapter 19

"Tease me, baby.

Turn around and just please me, baby.

You know what I want

and what I need, baby"

>>>♡<<<
Camila's Pov

"That was amazing!" Ethan exclaimed as the movie finally came to an end and I only nodded my head because I was feeling very sleepy. "Do you want to watch another one?" Ethan asked me but was cut off by his dad.

"That's enough for tonight. Maybe tomorrow" Damon said to him in a softer voice and Ethan only nodded his head in understandment while I played with coco, who was in my arms.

Coco haven't too long got here. She was brought here by one of Damon's servant and I was so happy to see her that I jumped in joy and took her from his servant arms right away.

Ethan was also happy to see her since he had never had a dog and coco like him too and I was happy she did. She also like Damon but he don't seem to like her much because he almost push her away when she wanted to play with him but thankfully he didn't push her away after I had send him a galre.

I hate when people try to hurt Coco.

"Okay, it's bed time now." Damon said, breaking me from my thoughts and I looked in his direction to see him getting up. He turned off the TV before he gesture Ethan to take his hands.

"Come on Ms. Davis! We're going to bed!" Ethan said to me before he dragged me off the couch, with coco in my arms, then connected his other free with his father's and pulled us up the stairs and into his bedroom.

"Can you tell me a bed time story Daddy?" Ethan asked after he had hopped into his bed and Damon had help him pulled his duvet over him.

Damon nodded at Ethan's question. He turned the lights off first before he sat next to Ethan and began telling him a fairy tale story.

I couldn't help but look at him as he spoke and acted out the story, he was telling to Ethan and Ethan eyes were on his dad, listening to every single word that came out of his mouth but his eyes would avert to me every once in a while and I would send him a smile which he returned before his focus went back to his dad.

Damon was truly a wonderful father and anyone could see that. Even as a single parent or not, Damon knew how to raise a child on his own and that's why I admire about him.

And Ethan loved his dad so much too. You could see it in his eyes and his behaviour. Ethan is also a well manner child and a very smart child I have to say and that right there shows you how he was raised.