>>>>|Best friends|<<<<

*This chapter has TWO different parts so you'll see TWO different titles at the beginning of this chapter and at the beginning of another part, so remember that.

I know it might sound confusing so I'll tell you when there's a new part so it won't be confusing...

And I think you'll love Marcus and Bianca in this chapter so Enjoy~💜

Chapter 31●

"Come over in my direction,

So thankful that it's such a blessing(yeah)

Turn every situation into heaven (Yeah)"

||♡||

Title: best friends {First part}

>>>>♡<<<<
CAMILA'S POV

"Good morning honey!" Bianca greeted me as I made my way into the kitchen. I had just woke up, my hair a mess as usual and bags under my eyes.

"Good morning" I greeted back with a friendly smile on my face before letting a tired yawn out and took a seat at the kitchen island. Their kitchen looked magnificent by the way.

"So, how did you sleep? Was it comfortable?" Bianca asked again and that's when I notice what he was doing. He was dressed in a simple T-shirt and shorts, hair scattered while he was cooking some bacon and sausages.

"It was very comfortable and thank you for letting me stay here." I responded to his question then thanked him again for letting me stay here. I was so greatful because I don't know where I would've been right now if I haven't met Marcus last night.

"Oh no problem" Bianca waved it off and I watched as he took the last set of cooked bacon off the pan and unto the plate beside the stove then he opened his mouth to speak again. "But I want to know why you were walking the streets at such time in the night alone. It's very dangerous out there. You shouldn't do that"

Should I tell him?

"Uh...my landlord put me out because I umm....didn't pay all of my rent. She wanted the money right away but I couldn't cause I was fired from my job the day before she came so I barley had any money and is basically broke" I said with a shrug, thinking back of the day that she put me out.

"Ugh! She is so heartless! How could she put such a beautiful girl like you out because of that? And let you walk this dangerous streets? Don't she know it's not safe? She should've given you a little more time to pay" Bianca said rolling his eyes as he made his way over to me and placed a plate of Eggs, toats, bacon and sausage in front of me.