●You're not going anywhere●

*Not edited.

EARLY UPDATE!!☺💕

●Chapter 54●

"Our love is six feet under

I can't help but wonder

If our graves was watered by rain

Would rose bloom?"

>>>>♡<<<<
DAMON'S POV

"And this is the file" Mr. Salvay said passing the file to me.

After I heard what he had said, I made him come to my house immediately and I'm now seated in my office with a very scared Mr. Salvay sitting next to me as I looked over the file that held every truthful information about Camila's past.

I made sure I read through every single page to make sure everything that he said was ture and...it was.

The file clearly state that Camila's child, Ethan was stolen from her by a woman. A woman I met before. The same woman that brought Ethan to me.

I felt even more guilty now. I felt guilty for judging her, for listening to false lies about her, for being so mean to her, for hurting her.

Shit, I f**ked up....

She don't deserve to be treated the way she was, by me and now thinking back about it, I really hurt her so bad to the point where she had it with my bull Shit and yelled in my face.

I'm a f**king asshole...

[A/N: I'm glad that you've finally realized that Damon👏]

I'm a bastard

A jerk

A f**king d*ck!

Why the hell didn't I find the truth out about her? Why the hell didn't I ask her? Why the hell didn't I let her explain? Why the hell didn't I believe her?

And why the hell am I now finding out about this information about her? Something I should've known a long time ago?

"Why the f**k am I now finding out about this?" I asked, turning to Mr. Slavay, jaw clenched. I give him a death stare, waiting to hear his answer, his explanation of why am I only now hearing about this.

"The-the investigators...they only informed me today that the found something new on her past" he said in a trembling voice but only stuttered a little because he knows that I hate when he does that. Especially when he's saying something that's importation to me and I'm eagerly wating to hear.

"And why haven't they found it earlier?"

Seriously, why is this so suddenly out about her past when it should've been out a very long time ago? It would've helped a lot actually and maybe then I might now have hurt her.

"T-they said that this new information on her wasn't visible before but after they digged, they found this new information about her and is a little suspicious. It's...like someone tried to hide her past..."He answered almost immediately but in a trembled voice again and I nodded my head afterwards.

[A/N: what do you think?]

It does looks a little suspicious...

I wonder who it might be....