Seven

FIRST THINGS FIRST WHO LIKES THE NEW COVER FOR THE STORY MADE BY MWAH?!
Picture of Jack Gilinsky on top ^ along with Cold Hearted which is so sexual but I love it! Read the authors note at the end it's kind of funny haha! Sorry for the last chapter being really short it was kind of just a filler.
Songs for this chapter,
Cold Hearted - Jack and Jack
She will be loved - Maroon 5
SLTS - Nirvana
American Idiot - 5SOS cover
18 - One Direction
Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey
Dumb - Nirvana
Body Electric - Lana Del Rey
This Love - Maroon 5
Oh my god my music taste is everywhere! Anyways enjoy,
Lisa's POV
I had just gotten home and I couldn't believe I had just kissed Cameron. Are we like dating or something now? It was just one kiss? Whatever it was I should talk to him about, soon.
I was on twitter, something I'm usually on like always. I don't really get the big deal about Instagram I mean yeah I guess it's okay, twitter is way better though.
"@stephxx: mall at 5 you down? @lisah3mmings"
I called her instead of tweeting her back,
"Down. I'll see you there at 5?" I asked.
"Yeah for sure! Shawn and Jack are already there I'm going to change real quick!" She said and I laughed, she sounded really excited. She must have been real bored, but who am I to blame her so was I. I quickly changed out of my sweats and changed into some boyfriend jeans with a loose shirt. I slipped on some sandals and teased my curled hair with a hair a bit.
-
I was at the mall with Steph, Shawn Maddie, and Jack Johnson. "I need to get some chokers!" Steph wined. She practically lived in them. It worked put with her style though. Nothing like those girls that tired to wear a choker when everything they put on.
"There's an American Apparel store around the corner lets go!" Maddie exclaimed.
I was amazed to see all the different colors and types of chokers they had. I liked them so much I ended up buying a diamond rock attached to a choker along with a see through one.

"We should get our nails done while we are here mines are horrible." Maddie said picking at her chipped nails.

"Well Shawn and I aren't getting our nails done. Maddie already tired to stick a choker on my neck. Let's go to Zumiez yah?" Johnson laughed as he asked Shawn.

"Sure lets go." Shawn said and we all walked out of American Apparel, Shawn and Jack going a different direction.

-

After the mall, Gilinsky kept on spamming my phone, bugging me to finish the project. Was he crazy? It was really werid when Cameron said Jack looked pissed off because we kissed. But was worse was that Cameron looked proud, like it was some sort of compettion and thats what kept me from falling for him. Doubts. What if he's just another player like his group of friends? I mean, hes like a sex god or some shit, and I'm just, well, me. Once again, I made the worse decision to accept Jack's offer of finishing our project.

A text message came in once again and it read, "So my house?" it was from Jack.

"If its not to much trouble can we meet at the library?" I replied nervously. Why was I scared?

Suddenly my phone began to ring.

"Hey it's Jack, ugh, my dad took my car. Do you think you can come over?" I felt uneasy right after he said that. Was it another one of his tricks?

"Sure I guess, I can go over there text me your address." I sighed.

Shortly after that he texted me his address and I got there in about 8 minutes, not that far away from home so I didn't take my car.

"Hey." He said as he opened the door to let me in.

"I thought you said your truck wasn't here?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Fuck, please, ugh, please don't do that. And my dad just went to pick up his car with his friend they left a few minutes ago." He brushed it off and well we began working on our project.

"Ok finally so we just need to explain c and d and then we are done right?" I put everything together finally, this stupid research report.

"Yeah, let me finish b I'm almost done." He said as he concentrated on writing.

-

Jack offered to drive me to my house after we had finished our homework and got something to eat (In&Out which was really good considering it was my first time) and I accepted his offer of driving me home.

"So you and Cameron huh? " he asked out of no where.

"I guess, I don't know." Which I did answer honestly. I didn't know where everything was headed and I didn't want to think of what would come next.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked curiously. Why did he have to start his conversation.

"He said he thinks he likes me, but I don't know." I mumbled.

"That's the difference, he thinks he likes you, but I know I like you." And at that moment I was speechless not knowing what else to say.

-

SHAWNS POV (SHOOT ME)

I was at Jacks (Johnson's) house and we were pretty bunch playing COD while stuffing our faces.

"Dude what the hell?!" I jumped up from my seat as I saw the score.

"HAHA SUCK MY ASS LOSER! SUCK THIS BOOTYHOLE!!" He jumped up and down and twerked in my face. Something that I would pray never to experience again.

"Hey Maddie!" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey!" Her cheerful voice sounded at the other end.

"Wanna do something?!" I yelled over Jacks music, which he had just turned on.

"I AINT GOT NO TYPE! NAH! BAD BITCHES IS THE ONLY THING I LIKE!"

"Shut up Jack!" I yelled.

"YOU AINT GOT NO LIFE! CUPS WITH THE ICE AND WE DO THIS EVERY NIGHT!" Jack sang again.

"Looks like you are a little busy?" Madison laughed.

"No, haha, Jacks being a idiot.." I mumbled.

"OOOO MADISON, SHAWN LIKES YOU!" He snatched the phone from my hand.