Five

Songs for this chapter,
•Jealous - Nick Jonas
•Wrecking Ball -Miley Cyrus
•What I Like About You -5SOS
•SLSP(acoustic version)-5SOS
•Fireproof- One Direction
•Stay High - Tove Lo
•Give me Love - Tove Lo
•Paradise - Jack and Jack

JACKS POV

I had left the room after Lisa walked in and was looking for Cameron. I stopped when I saw Lisa sitting next to Cameron laughing. Since when did they become fuck buddies?
-
"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Nash asked. High school parties kind of consisted of stupid games, suck and blow, spin the bottle, beer pong, and of course truth or dare.

"We're in." A girl said along with her 2 blonde friends.

"Come on Lisa! It'll be fun!" Cameron pulled her towards us.

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"Like she'll think twice about not playing." I laughed.

"On second thought I'll play." She stared back at me while sitting down next to Cameron.

"Yay!" Drunk ass Nash cheered.

"Truth or dare Jack?" Nash began the game.

"Dare." I simply said.

"I dare you to kiss," Nash turned to one of the girls next to me. "What's your name? Oh ok Ashley. Jack I dare you to kiss Ashley."

I kissed her, she smelled like cigarette and beer. Very sloppy she was, I would add.
-
3 kisses, 12 beers, and Nash stripping later Lisa told Cameron she had to go and just about everyone else has left.
-
LISA POV

I woke up on Monday morning and it was raining. Unlike others, I actually enjoy the rain.

Once I had got ready I went downstairs and it felt nice to grab my car keys off the counter. On Friday my mom had took me to a close by dealer, and I ended up getting a BMW. It was black, and the guy who helped us out explained how it was a m series and how it was pretty fast. My mom was having second thoughts but I loved everything about it, so we ended up getting it.

On the drive to school there was a black Jeep on my right side, during a red light. Whoever was the driver began to press on their gas. They actually think I would be stupid enough so race them? When the light turned green they raced down the street. Since both of our windows were tinted I wasn't able to see the driver and they weren't able to see me. I wonder who would be speeding at 7am?

The black Jeep got a red light and before I knew it pulled up to the school right in front of me. Gilinsky would drive a Jeep.

"When can I go over so we can work on the project?" He smirked as I got out of my car. Seriously? Doesn't he remember when I slapped him? He would be so hard headed.

"Leave me alone." I spat and continued walking.

"Seriously? Can we act mature? It's just me. I'm a person trying to get a project done just like you." He laughed.

"Seriously? You want to talk about mature. You are literally the most ignorant unbearable person I've ever met!" How can he be so stupid.

Cameron randomly showed up right in front of us and grabbed my arm, "Come on Lisa, just ignore him. He's not worth to argue with."

"You're right." I said and walked away with Cameron.

After a few moments of walking in silence I spoke up, "Aren't you and Jack like best friends?" I questioned, I mean why would Cameron help me? Saturday, I talked to him at the party and he was really nice. Nothing to do with Jack.