Four

I'm going to start doing songs for chapters which are basically the songs I listened to while my phone was on shuffle writing the chapter,

• Brooklyn Baby -LANA DEL REY
• Power Trip-SoMo (Rendition)
•Voodoo Doll- 5SOS
•BOBD - Green Day
•Hangover - Charlotte OC
•Midnight City- M83
•Swimming Pools-KendrickLamar
•I Miss You-Blink-182
•Daylight - 5SOS

I hastily picked up my mac and ran up the stairs, I couldn't believe what we had both did. He had no write to try to kiss me. I wondered what it would be like if I hadn't slapped him right then and there but everything is already said and done.

I feel like I should be apologizing, but them again he did it to himself, I'm not one of his little whores he just mess around with.

It was already late, and my mom had gotten home, we were sitting at the table eating dinner.

"How was your day?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Good, I guess." I picked at the last of vegetables on my plate.

"That's good."

I dropped my fork, and asked my mom the question I was dying to ask her since I had turned 16.

"Mom, can we go look at cars tomorrow? I know you just got yours today but I'm a senior and I have enough savings saved up plus I can get a job or something." I tried to reason with her.

"Lisa, you don't have to explain. I know you saved up all your birthday money from your birthdays, and may even have more. We can go look at them tomorrow." She smiled as she walked over to pick up my plate.

"I got it mom." I got up and washed both of our plates.

....

The next day before school I met up with Steph and everyone else and I told them why happened.

"What an asshole." Jack laughed, "I can't believe you slapped him!" He laughed again. ( Lisa slapped Jack harder than when Johnson slapped Gilinsky 💀 )

"He deserved it." Shawn said.

"The bad thing is that I'll probably have to end up doing this project by myself, I'll have to talk to the teacher." I sighed, I hated doing things by self and someone else would take half the credit. Especially when you aren't allowed to choose your partner.

"Hey did you hear the jocks and the cheerleaders were getting high behind the gym?" Steph tried to change the topic.

"And? Cameron, and them do it practically every day so?" Maddie laughed.

"What?" I spoke, my thoughts. Jack didn't smell like smoke at all when he came over, more like mint and sweat, which by the way was the best combination. What, no! Stop it, Lisa. You can't. But you know you want to. My subconscious mocked me.

"They get high before and after school almost everyday. It's a surprise that the jocks and cheerleaders were doing it because you know most of them are in football, and can get kicked the fuck out." Steph explained.

...

JACKS POV 2:13AM Saturday

Her lips forcefully slammed against mine. This wasn't anything out of the ordinary, all we both wanted was a good fuck.

Outside of the room you could hear the DJ playing some music and voices talking.

It wasn't exactly iconic when this cheerleader threw herself at me, and hear we are, in a bed, in who knows who's room.

"Jack.." She moaned while I worked on her jaw to her ear.

"Lisa..."

"What?"

What the fuck did I just say?

"Sorry ugh, Julie?" Well what the fuck I don't know, she's the one that threw herself at me.

"Whatever just kissed me." She said as our lips met once again.

...

LISA POV 2:16AM SATURDAY

I regret coming with Maddie to this party, only because Steph wasn't allowed to come, I felt bad and that's why I accompanied Maddie. I had a feeling Maddie was with Johnson and I was lost alone, looking for a bathroom upstairs. I was told this was Nash Grier's party, just another typical High school party.

I opened one of the doors and it was just a empty bedroom. I walked to the next and when I opened the door I saw him, and he wasn't alone.

"Jack..." The girl moaned.

Jack's head darted up.

"What?" He spat at me.

"Uh, I'm sorry, I'll just.." And I closed to door.

How are you guys liking the story so far?

Vote?

Johnson slapping Gilinsky, dead.