Ch.9-Starrmor: Part 7

~3rd Person POV~

Ash and co have decided to take a little break on their journey. They decide to stay at a little inn. They decide to do separate rooms, one for the guys and the other for the girls.

The boys room.

Ash: "This is nice. Hey, Yu. What ya listening too this time?"

He happily hands Ash his headphones and turns on a song.

(It's "Lusus Naturae" from RWBY: Grimm Eclipse.)

Yu: "What'd ya think?"

Ash: "It kinda surprised me at me. But it's pretty good."

Yu: "Yes! The Praise!"

Ash: "Wow, Nena was right about one thing."

Yu: "Sorry."

Ash: "Soooooo, you have autism?"

Yu's smile slowly fades.

Yu: "Yeah. When Rin took us in, she wanted us to go to the doctor to make sure nothing was wrong with us. Some test were done, and I was diagnosed. I don't really let people touch me that often, so people would mess with me about it. I usually had Luna-nii scare them off."

Ash: "I'm so sorry."

Yu: "Also to be clear. It's a high functioning autism. I can do things that normal people do. But....most of the time it can be super hard most of the time."

Ash: "Oh I gotcha."

Yu: "Speaking of Luna-nii. I heard you think she's pretty cute. Gehehe."

Ash: "Yeah, so what?"

Yu: "Soooooo, you like her?"

Ash: "Well.....she is pretty cute. And I'm pretty sure she likes me, it's just I've kinda been down this road before."

The white-haired boy was surprised by that.

Yu: "What do you mean?"

Knock

Knock

Ash: "Who is it?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The girls room.

Akane: "You sure you don't mind sharing a bed with me?"

Bonnie: "Of course I don't mind. We are friends."

Dedenne: (Friends

Dedenne: (Friends.)

Akane: "Yeah, friends."

Bonnie: "Something wrong? Ya look a little red. You got a crush on someone?"