Pink, purple, blue bushes of flower are arrange on the sidelines, a light bulb lighting up the walkway.

It brought a sense of wonderland!

Sitting on the bench a waiter dress in a neat black and white outfit came towards us.

I didn't order, I let Stephen take care of all this minor details. He is the one who arrange the date so he have to take responsibility till the end.

Chocalate cake!

Its really delicious, I was enjoying my meal while Stephen only keep drinking his wine, he look nervous.

A thought suddenly struck me but I just shrug it away, that old fashion thing, he will not do it.

Right?

I put another cake on my mouth and I bite on something.

I take out and walla.

He really did it!!

There, A diamond ring sit silently on my hand.

"Uhh.... " What to do?

Stephen suddenly took the ring and do a proposal pose kneel down.

This is really happening, this may be old fashion but I'm touched!

I really don't ask for anything other than this.

The old fashion way is still the most wonderful.

My gaze met with the stormy grey eyes, his eyes are like a whirpool sucking me in deeper and deeper.

"Thara Wentz, My soulmate, Will you marry me!"

Although it sound more like a statement than a request, I'M still happy, he was always like 'you already belong me' so, to think that he manage to say that much word while trying to suppress his posessiveness, I'm glad!

"I will"

I said, while breathing lightly.

Since it all came to this there is no more denying, just accepting and go with the flow.

Stephen gave me his ever hard to come by smile, first he take my left hand, kissing every knuckles and slowly slid in the beautiful diamond ring.

.....

Wrapping his hand around me, Stephen and I sit on err... Our bed.

"How do you want our wedding to be?"

I'm glad he ask me that.

"Just a simple wedding, I don't want those extravagant thingy, but I do want to walk down the aisle , extravagantness, well you promise you will take me and do a wedding at the God podium too, at that time I want it to be extravagant"

Stephen smirk which was soon replace by a small smile.

Ahh... Why is he so handsome.

"I will"

I don't know whether I like him or not, I know that I don't love him.

.................

I'm nervous!!

Today is full moon....

I'm really nervous.......

I know that he won't take no for an answer.... I'm really, really nervous...

Creator! Please help me.

............................................

😁and a cliffhanger....

Thank you guys for all the support, read, vote and comment.

And today is a really special day for me.....

January 6, My birthday ...yay....

My friend call me Alexa

I was born on January 6, 2001

Now I'm 19 years old....

Just my thought or I don't know but I feel old. You know it's 19 years old we're speaking about.

But I feel Blessed that I could live upto this day....

Oh and I gave birth to a new novel, please check out as a birthday present.... Ok... Love you all 3000

"THE COMPETITION"

The competition among the *RACE* have thus arrive again.

........//......./////..........//.......///.........

A Competition among different planet have always been held since the era.

It seems Human Race are also quite formidable than we think, capable of subduing fellow Other race of another planet.

Or

We might just as well took a glimpse and read some to see their formidable 'Achievement' on the upcoming *Race* Competition.

........
.

Why don't you give it a try? If it is to your liking feel free to like and comment.

if it is not (Shrug) feel free to leave, I'm not holding you anyway.

............

"Lost in the world of books;

I do not have time for things that does not have a soul;