Chapter 1

THARA Pov

God!!! I can't believe I'm actually going to a creature school, More like creep school.

The community held an exam in my school, I didn't know it was an exam to find out who will go to a werewolf school. I thought it was only a mental ability test, the foolish me take up the test as they said the winner is going to get a grand price.

What have I gotten myself into. I've been trying my best to avoid this creature. To have a normal life.

Ok, Long story short lets have a quick flashback..

"miss Thara could you please come to the principal office" i heard  my name being called through the microphone .

God what in the world have I done to be called in the principal office.

I excuse myself from my friends whom I have a lunch  with right now.

They all gave me a concerned look, Huh!! So encouraging guys ,don't blame them though, I was never being called in the principal office, most of the student who have been called to the principal office have always done Something wrong.

I reassured my friends and started walking out of the cafeteria to go to the principal office.

I have reached the principal office, my heart is beating wildly OH GOD!! what could have I miss goody-two-shoes done to be called to the principal office. I don't want my hard work not to be paid off.

I knock at the door and not more than three second I heard principal voice

"come in"

I open the door and found  principal Matin sitting on his desk he look at me smiling.

Guess I didn't do anything wrong from the way he smile, This is the third time I am being transferred to another school but that story is for another time.

I try my best in maintaining a low profile here but compare to other school where I previously went, it was not hard they are all on their world, they all didn't bother on people business they all just mind their own business.

Sorry my mistake I mean most of them, even in this school their are still some people, what you call a typical queen bee and also the badboy, but they too as well didn't bother much on people life, So yeah all in all , it was what you can call a 'perfect school'.

I'm starting to love this school and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, I want to graduate here. This school is a perfect place to maintain my low profile,and to start off my life as a normal human being life.
Plus I have developed a great friend, Tiffany, Marcus, Emily,Jacob. I love my perfect normal human being life.

Why I keep saying human being life, that's for another story. And no , I am not a werewolf or vamfang ha ha ha vamfang!! Sorry I like calling Vampire vamfang. So typical of me.

I heard a cough so I quickly look up, principal Matin was staring at me, Christ I must have zone out.

" I am really sorry principal Matin, I was just thinking hard on what I could have done wrong to be called in your office "

I said, smooth....

I'm so good at forming a word. The best part was that he was convinced by my action when I give him my innocence face, god I love it, love this miss- goody-two-shoes act.

Huh only god knows how innocent I was not, well technically not counting my three old school of course

Such a good memory,  such a good memory, I was called 'the demon' on my first school, the devils wife on my second school and on my third school the queen bitch