Chapter 12

Thara POV

I have been pondering seriously about my life for the past week, another one week have gone just like that and there is still one more week for the mating rituals.

And I figure out I cannot let my life pass by just like this.

Already having the mark of the God I know that their is no way out.

So, I came with a final conclusion.

I thought of calling my mate but I just realize that he was with me in his study room. Hehe~

I just realize that I hardly leave my mate sight for the past week.

I take a rough breath and walk towards my mate who is sitting doing his work.

Noticing my approach ,my mate look up from his work.

I steadily walk by his side while my mate linger his eyes on me never leaving in the slightest.

My heart cannot help but tremble slighgtly. Because he has his eyes only on me!

After I stood by his side he looked up at me, waiting for what I am about to say.

I smile lightly, he is really obsessed with me!

His love is something my heart cannot take in because its too much, a fragile heart I have, my heart cannot hold and take in all of it.

"Stephen"

I call out lightly, the first time I called out his name properly!

His eyes lit up hearing his name from my mouth.

Pleasant look surfaced on his eyes though his facial paralysis didn't change much, but he doesn't have to, his eyes said everything.

I cannot help but chuckle internally.

Did he have to be so happy just because I call his name.

He is way too easy to pleased!

"Lets go on a date"

I request, ok! That takes all my strength.

Stephem don't ask me why I suddenly request it, he nod slightly but surprised by my request. His eyes light up even more, if you have the guts to look straight into his eyes, you will be able to see how beautiful the happiness inside his eyes is.

"Which place?"

He asked.

"Surprise me, as a mate of mine you should look up on how to please your lover"

I bellowed playfully, making a pouty face.

Saying that ,I can feel my mind sighing a relief.

Accepting my mate is really not that hard after all.

Yes!

My final decision is to accept it!

Since everything come to this,I decided to accept it, I am always a decisive person uhh... maybe not in this reamlationship things.

But as I accept it, I will hold on till my very last and gave everything, I will not be as weak as my parents....

Stephen chuckle lightly, barely hearable but that sound is really pleasing to the ears.

I looked at Stephen seriously.

"We have to discuss something"

Seeing my serious look Stephen nod his head but his next gesture really throw away the serious atmosphere.

He pat his lap instructing me to sit on it!!

But I didn't have time to fuss over such thing so I obediently sit on his lap.

As soon as I sit on his lap he embrace me, holding me tight.

"What do we have to discuss? "

He said gazing his ever seductive lips and husky voice near my ears.

I scold him within my heart fervently, he is such an Incubus!!

"Lets get married before the mating rituals"

I said in all seriousness.

Stephen bite his tongue seemingly stopping himself from saying something out after that He nod his head.

I narrowed my eyes at that little action.

"You are trying to say that I am already your wife don't YOu?"

Stephen keep quite for a moment but eventually nod his head.

I immediately get angry

"Didn't you know that i live my life as a human and human get married before consuming the deed, Treat me as a human not a mate Werewolf or God who doesn't have to get maried"

I bellowed!

I'm angry!

How many times have I got to say that I live my life as a human.

"I'M Sorry"

Stephen said lowering his head, looking really docile and tamed.

Fuck!!

How am I supposed to get angry with such an act.

I could only sigh.

"You better plan a good date and a grand marriage for me"

I demand, thats what a lover of mine should do. Though I still didn't love him but the fact that I bore his mark state the fact that he is mine!

Hmph!

Stephen this time broke into a grin, his ever hard to come by smile that was exclusively shown only to me.

"I will, I love you"

He said but I only smile a little.

"I will wait for you to say the same word"

"Un... Wait for me, It won't be long until I manage to say it"

I smile and kiss his lips lightly.

"After I return back, I will take you to the Temple of God and marry you there as well"

Althought slightly taken back I still nod my head.

The temple of God, if you tie a relationship there, no matter where you reincarnate too, your other half and you will always be together. Always reincarnitimg together in a realm together.

...............|......|||.........|..............|||||............

An update.

Exam is Over and its freaking hard ⊙_⊙

Lets just pray to God for my result.

This chapter is not that many, but its also a crucial start, from here on, you will start to see the power couple!!!

Its december and its freaking cold, sooo cold..... (*>.<*)흫_흫

Does Christmas have to be always this cold.......

A lyrics suddenly pop up in my mind.

~Do you want a build a snowman~

No thank you, I just want to stay warmly and comfortably inside my home sweet home.

Peaceout

(*Sereneinbutterfly*)

..................€€€€€............€€€€€...............