Chapter 6

Thara POV

OUCH !!! My neck hurt like a bitch and tingles like a tickle.

I open my eyes only to wake up in an unfamiliar humongous room on a king size bed.

I am pretty sure that this is that mate of mine room. I wish I am a mummy so that I could give him the worsest of the worst curse for marking me, how am I going to get away from him now.

Everything have turned in the wrong direction the Moment I take that exam. Stupid exam and stupid mate bond thingy. I don't believe in fate.  Yet here I am, going straight to what I avoid and detest the most, this is uncompromiseable.

The door to this magnificent room open, and guess who enter the room 'the almighty alpha king' of all people I am mate with it have to be an no the alpha king.

"Your awake"

he smile with those seductive and devilish yet charming smile, it's unfair that the creator got to be so biased when creating once body.

I always try to pull off that kind of devilish smile but upon trying so hard I can't and it hurt my self esteem greatly.

I just stare at him blankly, of course I wouldn't say those word, don't want to give him any unwanted hint which I am sure not going to give him ever.

"Don't tell me you are too bewitched by my beautiful smile"

Beautiful smile huhh~ it's not a beautiful smile rather a striking smile. Couldn't blame his arrogant over confidentness.

Still I stare at him blankly.

He sigh heavily, his looked dimmed.

Hmph!! no affect on me at all, sometimes, I love being so cold hearted. The only thanks I have towards Calistine.

"I apologize love for acting so harsh, but I am not sorry on marking you, I am not at all sorry on claiming what's MINE"

The last word ,he emphasize it with such a strong and
Posessive tone. If you don't count the craze tone of course.

Still I make no move.

He came closer and closer and his strong intoxicating scent is getting stronger and stronger.

He place his palm on my face and stroke it gently.

"Why is it that you can't accept me, tell me...... Please?"

He looked hurt and dejected looking as if he is a lost puppy somehow that slightly shook my heart, after all, he is my mate.

I just turn my head while his palm was still on my face caressing it.

"Is it because you have already someone in your heart?"

he asked venomously but that venom doesn't seem to be directed towards me but to someone else ,precisely to someone he assume to be my lover. How amazing his brain work.

I just still don't say anything neither agreeing nor denying.

He seem to be angry by the second pass.

"Is it Marcus or Jacob from your previous school?"

He chuckle darkly.

STALKER no CREEPER is there even that word, obviously he was such a creep already having my last year information.

"Too bad they won't see a daylight tomorrow anymore"

Now that scared the shit out of me not because I'm afraid of him but because I'm afraid for the life of my friend, only me and GOD know how possesive and obsessive he is. His possesive thing and obsessive nature is what scare the shit out of me. I hope this didn't make it difficult for me to escape later, but I have a wild guess that he will take every precautionary measure to make sure that I won't escape him.

"No, don't they are not, they are only my friend please "

I whimper making my eyes moist as if I am about to cry, DAMN I'm so good at acting ,I even hold his hand.

His stiff shoulder and domineering aura dissapeared as if it never happen.

"I'm sorry"

He said while pulling me towards his chest and hug me tightly. I'm sorry he would say and kiss my head smell my hair. Geez..

"Are you afraid of me?"

He asked still embracing me on his arm tightly, within every second I didn't answer he would hold me tighter. I'm not a pillow damnit.

"No, it's not that ,I was just afraid that you would kill my friends"

He hold me tighter.

"You don't need them anymore, I am your friend, your family, your world, the only person you need in your life"

Huh~ can you believe this guy, YES!! he SuRe have a mental problem.

"umm... I won't contact them anymore please don't hurt them"

"I won't as long as you forget about them"

Forget huh!!~

Your ass!!

But I couldn't say that am I, so I do the only wise thing I could do now that is to make a sound ,its not a yes or no sound, but really similar to a yes sound so he eventually fall for the bait.

He than kiss me, kiss me roughly and passionately, it was as if my mouth was a medicine to him that he is addicted, I obediently open my mouth this time when he try to plunged his tounge, its because I didn't want him to touch other part like last time when I don't open my mouth DAMN you !!my mouth might submit right now but my heart will never.

The kiss take for a long time  he just couldn't stop it even if I try to stop it. Although my martial art is really to the top I doubt I would defeat him. His aura is too strong although he restrained as much as he can when it comes to me, that doesn't mean that I can't detect it ,I am the master at this.

His aura scream danger, and supreme, although I know that he won't hurt me doesn't mean I could provoke him easily, the scene Before was a clear reminder that he would not let me off so easily, the mark in my neck, remember!!,

he didn't even think twice before marking me even without thinking twice whether I agree or not, he clearly demonstrate that He will never let me go.

Hmph...

What A mess I have gotten myself into, there is nothing I can't escape, I just need more time to think about it.

The kiss was good really good that it's addicting and that's the reason why I didn't like it, I hate this kind of addicting things, fuck the mate bond. He roam his left hand here and there and his right hand tightly grab my hair but not enough to hurt me but just to deepen the kiss. Ugh!! fuck You, just swallow me up ,well~ I bet that's what he would want to do right now if only he is a snake. Sad for him and lucky for me he is not.

I can't help but curse this mate bond thing again and again, I always hate it even when I am a small child, I hate it to the core.

Ahh.......

A life saver!!

someone knock on the door.

But this big dog still didn't stop kissing me instead his kiss deepened.

The door was once again being knock.

So through the kiss I mumble out the door and push him a little and only than did he stop the kiss.

The door opened and the man who knock kneel on the ground immediately because the way my mate look at that poor life saver was soo cold, domineeeing, and deathly.

......................

How's the story so far thank you all for still sticking on this story, my exam is over and I will regularly update.

Thank you ,my sincere apology and appreciation to you all.

Peace out sereneinbutterfly