Chapter 9

Thara POV

Its been a week since my staying here, at my mate home.

To say he treats me bad, Can't say that, actually he treat me extremely well ,aiss !! Too good to be exact, doting me so much.

If my uncle and aunt didn't used to dote on me to the point that I am numb to it , than I might be all flatter and overwhelmed by such an extreme caring.

But every merits have its own demerits and that is I f*cking feel like a cage bird. There is that eagle eyes always on me not letting me leave his side even a bit, well not counting passing urine and dumping , Heaven!! I'm tired and sick to death. My inside is bleeding because of the extreme suffocation I feel.

Now I am sitting on my mate lap reading novel while he did his work, and also we didn't even went to college for the past two weeks.

Brother, how am I supposed to pass my first semester? .

Everytime I bring up this, this f*cking man will answer lets spent more alone time together with that award worthy poker face of his. 凸(-_-)凸

Aishh !!! Do I also have to mention all the touching, kissing and sucking. The only thing I am glad about is that he didn't go towards the final countdown. But I don't know whether I will be assured this long becauss full moon is going to come soon and the male not to mention alpha wolf will be on their horny.

And I also feel that my mate is waiting that exact time for the deed to be done. And that was because the probability of being pregnant on that night is high. That's my speculation though.

I really want to cry !! (╥﹏╥)
If only I have tears.

When I am engrossed in my reading I am interrupted by Beta Brian which I get to know his name after a long ass scheming, he stood there respectfully, but bowing his head while on the other hand my mate didn't even spare him a glance like even sparing a glance will disgrace him.

And me on the other hand didn't dare gawking that handsome and hot man.

Pity !! It can't be help when I know far too well the temperament and posesiveness my mate have towards me. I spend a whole two week with him so I now know him, his feeling to be exact, I don't know him but I know his feeling not to mention the fact that I have his mark.

I just can't help myself thinking back the time when I was as free as a tadpole. Reminiscing myself in the past.

"Alpha the grand meeting with thé vampire will be held at 31st of this month at the Makai hall"

"Make sure everything is prepared, I don't want anything to go wrong during the meeting"

My mate gave an order.

Beta Brian nodded his head and leave solemnly.

Out of the blue my mate hug me and embrace me tight but not to the point of suffocation. I know that I like it and it also feels good.

If this feelings arose from our cultivation of love I will be so glad but sadly its not, its just a feeling due to the mate bond .

I never like the existence of mate bond even until now. People should choose whom they wish to love and to be together with for their whole life and not something that was make or force from the start. For me this whole mate things is a force.

And now looking at my current situation, I really don't have a freedom.

I couldn't help but sigh bitterly in my heart. I really don't like much less love my mate. I am a kind of person who guards their hearts to the extreme, opening my heart is a difficult task. Much less to a force kind of relationship I am in right now.

"What is that your thinking again love"

I could feel my mate fan his breath lightly on my head when he was murmuring that question.

" Even if I say you wouldn't like it"

He held me more tight and I could feel him stiffen a little bit, as expect.

"Your thinking about the mate-bond thing again aren't you ? "

He seems to know me better and better, not the me but my feeling. Oh well !! I occupy 80% of his attention and the other 20% on his alpha work, so its to be expect.

Last week I told him about my opinion on matebond roughly but not too specific,and he doesn't take that well as well, I never lie but if it something I can't say I just keep quiet and choose not to answer and my mate seem to also know that.

I am always a straightforward person ,I abhor lying ,I am not 'Calistine'. That horrible woman if I ever see her again..............

"Although I don't know your reason for disliking a mate, I will prove to you that its not what you think"

Aishh !! he just know what I was thinking.

And for him to prove my analysis in this mate thing is wrong, I doubt that, the thing happening to my parent really do leave a great impact on me .Huhhhh !! I don't know whether I should pity them or abhor them.

That 'they are made for each other but are not meant to be together ' word is really a great taboo for me much less my parent.

I hate, f*cking hate reminiscing myself on that day. I clench my fist tightly to control my fluctuating emotion. I always hate when my emotion is out of my control. I never get control or carried away by my emotion but only 'that memory'.

"The meeting day you have to come as well ,as you are 'my' Luna"

My Luna gosh !! it sound too posessive especially that 'my' part.

"Umm I know"

He planted a firm kiss on my head.

"I love you"

"hmm"

My mate sigh slightly, I could feel the dissapoinment.

"Thara you are mine as much as I am yours. You cannöt leave my side ever, even if needed I will lock and chain you only if that is the only way you could be with me"

He speak so much to me but when it is to other people, he cherish his word like a gold. I'd rather be other people than the receiver.

He hug me tight burrying himself on my nape.

"You cannot leave me, you are mine"

He would repeat that a few more time while inhaling my scent deeply as if he go insane.

He do this last week also when I told him my opinion on a mate thing. He looked to be in a dilemma as if afraid that I will dissapear at any moment.

I just sigh and give in to his madness, I turn with much difficulty and hug him.

"Be good I won't" for now.

And be good, wow, My mate is really a bad influence.

I kept saying that everytime he said I cannot leave him and it seem to relax his nerve little by little.

For my mate to be so obsessed with me or particularly mate thing, there sure must be a reason, although I never like poking my nose to other people business but this concern about my freedom, I have to find this out and although my mate didn't question me further why my hate towards mate thing is after I told him I didn't want to say it.

I do not feel guilty at all because its his choice not mine and also its not like he is not waiting for me to say it later.

My secret are my secret !!

Retelling those memory I am not willing if its possible I just wish them to vanish from my nemory, those horrible ! horrible ! memory !. ........

-----------------*----------*-----------

Thank you for waiting, I really dissapoint you guys making you all wait for a long long time. I won't do it again, I'll try my best.

Peaceout sereneinbutterfly (。'▽'。)♡♡♡♡