Chapter 2

Thara pov

"if you don't tell us willingly, there is always another way on making you say it"

said the second male threateningly.

He is speaking  for the first time.And his first sentence is really not likeable.

I smirk

"and that is? "

That seem to have angered him as his eyes turned red and his teeth canines elongated

...ohh so he was a vampire.

" there, there gentlemen that's no way to solve a problem, this is my school and I don't want any trouble especially in my office"

He said calmly while smiling but the vibe and aura it gave out was way more than calm it was threatening. I would lie if I say it is not scary at all. It is scary

..........a little bit,

Not in a way having a cold sweat and all, but in a way that I respect him and now being him seeing me like this right now, the notorous child.

For a long time in a while now principal Matin started to speak ,I totally forget about his presence. Oh dang it!!!  now he will come to know that I am not what he think

I didn't know principal Matin could give out such a scary aura..

By feeling his aura he don't seem to be a normal human being now.....

Wait his aura his scent OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!  HOLY COW NO WAY!!!! he is a werewolf!!!

I inhale his aura again HOLY COW he is an alpha. No wonder that he is really good being a principal.

Ok you know what?? that's a total bummer!!

Principal Matin now look at me and said

"So Miss Thara how did you know it. if you don't tell us an action might be taken by the community, please Thara do tell us I don't like if an action was to be taken towards you ,you are my favorite student which you will already notice . Please Thara.. "

he plead

God......

Would I tell them. i know the consequences I will face if I don't tell them the truth. I would eventually never get a chance to enjoy myself freely anymore. A human knowing the existence of supernatural creature, yeah!! They will surely try to get on the root of this.

I was hesitated at first but after thinking of the pros and cons I know what to do.

"ok."

Ok this is hard, I never actually tell anyone about my life but that doesn't mean I used to lie about my life story,I never lie ,I am not like Calistine.

"my father's a werewolf "

I finally said.

" so your a werewolf"

said the women.

"not really I have the werewolf ability but I am not a shifter" I said

They look at me strangely because that never happened in a mix breed, be a complete werewolf or be a complete human.

"that's not possible"

said the first man not believing me at all

" well that's up to you, believe what you want to believe"