Chapter 4

Stephen POV

My beloved run away from me, that leave an enormous pain inside my heart, after an 180 years of werewolf life waiting for her I finally found her and she run away!

Maybe because she was scared, she is only a mere human and I kill someone in front of her, that damn bastard he is still a trouble even after his death ,he dare hurt her queen ,that's what everyone will get if they hurt her.

The moment I saw her she is my everything, she owns my heart and soul the moment I saw her, her nose turn up the right length, her lucious lips stretch just far enough. Fuck she was the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

Her intoxicating smell still invade my nose. It was heavenly, I need to find her soon or I will go insane.

I followed her scent throughout the hall and it stop at room 34, it is Math room, my baby is smart.

I opened the door and I immediately look around the room ,I immediately spotted my love at the far corner on the back seat.

She seem so engrossed in her thought that she didn't even recognize my arrival, what is that so important to think about other than me, there should be nothing important than me, I am her life like she is to me the moment I found her, she should only think about me , all the things in her mind should only be me .

As I enter the room everyone bow their heads down as their Alpha king enters the room.

I reached towards my love and carry her up and make her sit on my lap, I heard her yelp a little. I immediately put my heads on the crook of her neck and inhale deeply . I have stayed away from her for too long. Ten minutes without her is a torture.

She try to stand up but I wouldn't let that happened , this is her only place.

"LET ME GO" she said while gritting her teeth.

" No, this is where you belong"

And again I nuzzle my nose on her neck,this feels too fucking good an addiction I accept willingly.

Just when she is about to speak the teacher come inside. She once again try to stand up .

But I wouldn't let her, my grip on her waist get tighter but not enough to hurt her.

"let me go ....."

"Never"

She keep on struggling and the pack teacher seem to notice this as he speak up.

"Is there any problem there Miss Thara"

Thara what a beautiful name!...

My wolf and I almost purr.

"Sir this bruiser won't let me go"

She said while pointing at me.

Fuck it!!, her voice is too beautiful, imagine how her moan would sound like when I fuck her senseless. My rod seem to suddenly want an attention at the thought of fucking my beautiful mate.

She shouldn't waste her precious voice on talking to an ant, she should only talk to me.

One look at the teacher and he cower in fear.

He clear his throat and started his lecture . My love Thara look at the teacher not believing what he just did. Her face looking highly  adorable.

"Sir!! Hello.... I said I need you to tell this bruisar to let me go"

The teacher turn his head.

"Just do as what he says mrs Thara you are disturbing the class"

He said smugly thinking that  I would be happy that he tell her to stick with me.

The nerve this ant got, how dare he gave order to my mate.

"Getting quite bold to even order my mate mutt"

I said in a low threatening voice, the looked of fear is evident in his eyes.

"Your highness, I didn't mean in that way"

Well You should think before you speak.

I chuckle darkly.

"As a reward for your boldness, how about you spend your whole life in a dungeon"

I mindlink my guards to come. I feel a hands that send spark throughout my body and grab my hands.

"Don't, please don't do this"

This is the first time she plead me but the fact that she stand up for him make me jealous.

She shouldn't pity him, even her tiny emotion must be mine.

The displeasure growing inside my heart leaving a foul taste.

"Why do you stand up for him? Don't even give your pity towards him, all your affection is mine"

I said as calm as I could, I don't want to yell at her. She is too precious to me to yell at.

She look at me as if disbelieving me. But when she look deep in my eyes she know that I am serious .

When the guard reach here , they try to drag him out but my loved put her hands around my neck and kiss my neck lightly as she said please, I nearly groan on this little action. My previous thought on how to fuck her resurface ,making my rod spring in full, seeking attention.

I know that she did this to save this bastard but her little action work on me . She has me wrapped around her delicate fingers.

I reluctantly let the mutt go for now.

I could feel the fear of the lousy people around us.

I smirk they should be afraid of me and my mate. Having the trait if a demon, I take pleasure in people fear and desperate cry of agony.

After a little minutes class goes back to normal.

But due to all the things that happen consume more time .

The bell rung and me and my love go out of the classroom

I hug her tightly on her waist from behind and putting my head on her crook neck. Which I am too addicted.

............................

Hahaha.... So how was our possesive alpha.

Thank you guys for the support

Peace out Sereneinbutterfly 😊😊😊