Now, you may be confused, but this was a part of our plan, that we would fight a non-existent akuma, deeming it as invisible, and hope that Galaxy and her friends show up so we can trap them and demand answers.

We had no idea how Galaxy got to know about the attacks, whether she saw us fighting or some instinct told her. We hoped that it was the former. Otherwise things will not go according to plan.

A small thunk! shook me out of my thoughts. Looks like our plan worked.

I turned around to see Galaxy shaking her arms. I looked around. Her friends were nowhere to be seen.

"Where is the akuma?" She asked.

"Where are your friends?" Ladybug replied with a counter- question. Galaxy shrugged.

"This mission seemed dangerous. I didn't want to endanger them." She replied.

"We need them." Ladybug said firmly. I have to say, she was good at this.

I looked up to see Galaxy frowning. "You don't know anything about their powers." She said. "Then how can you be so sure that we need their help?"

"Call it a woman's intuition." Ladybug was not usually the one to argue with Galaxy, but this time, she was determined to get what she wanted. Galaxy raised an eyebrow. For a second, I thought that she knew about our plan, but I quickly pushed it aside. No. Think positive.

The thought 'I am positive that she knows' began to form in my mind, but I shut the doors on it.

"Okay." She shrugged, and then did a backflip off the building.

Show off.

She was gone for an awfully long time. Half an hour, at least. I and Ladybug went off to detransform in the middle, as we had gotten tired and our kwamis had too.

When we came back, Galaxy was standing at the bottom of the building, looking skyward. Her three friends were there too.

Leo was fiddling with a couple of wires, making God knows what. Annabeth was staring at the architecture of a nearby building, and Percy squinting at what looked like a bronze knife.

We landed, drawing their attention to us.

"Hola!" Galaxy said, with what seemed like a big grin underneath her veil, which seemed a bit fake.

"Where is the akuma?" Annabeth asked, seeming a bit impatient. Ladybug frowned a little at her. Catching the look, Annabeth clarified sheepishly "I want to go back and finish my design for a building."

"I was scouting before I came here. I think I saw some clues that way." Ladybug said, and started to lead the way. We moved through the town, leading them on to a wild goose chase, searching for an akuma that did not exist.

I had gotten a little winded by the time we reached the last part of our plan. We turned into an alley, and then stopping suddenly, we let the others pass us. By the time they realised what happened, it was too late. A cage fell from the sky, effectively trapping them.

There was silence for a few moments, until they processed what just happened. I readied myself to fight off their attacks, but...... None came.

"I was wondering when this is going to happen." Leo said, looking at the bars above his head.

Percy sighed. "I guess you want answers."

"Yes. And you will give them to us." I said, stepping forward and saying this as viciously as I could.

"We never refused." Galaxy said simply. She sat down, and others followed suit. After a small pause, she started again. "We will tell you everything, if you swear upon your life to keep it a secret."

****

-Half an hour later-

I couldn't believe it. I was about to go into shock. Greek mythology, Gods, children with powers? What was all that? I glanced over to Ladybug. She looked as confused and shocked as I felt.

After a few minutes of processing time, I asked Galaxy "Are you a demigod too?" She shook her head. "Nah, I wish I was one, though, they are cool."

All four of them sat looking at a confused Ladybug and me, who were processing all that they had just told us. At last, Annabeth said irritably "We have told you everything, can you free us now?"

Shaking herself, Ladybug replied "Yeah, sure." She flung her yoyo over a horizontal flag post, and through the bars of the cage, and then pulled it taut, so that the head was wedged between the rods. Slowly, she began to lift it, pulling the cage upwards. I moved in to help her. Both of us used our full strength, and the additional bit that we got from our miraculouses, but the cage lifted only a little, just enough for them to wiggle out.

When all of them were safely out, we left the string and the cage clattered back to the ground. With a wave of Galaxy's hand, it was gone. She paused, and then spun around, swinging her staff too, so the flames at its top pointed towards us. Her dark eyes glittered dangerously behind her veil with twinkling stars.

"We have told you everything you needed to know. You had promised to keep it a secret. And you will do so, unless you want to be on the receiving end of a supernova." She growled.

We nodded fervently. "Good." She said, and then stood back up straight, lowering her staff. "Now I am hungry. Who wants ice- cream?"