□ White lies □

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung you will go with Rose! I hope you dont have a problem!" Kath said to the cold eyed boy. He just nodded really uninterested in what we were doing. I tried to look at him and his eyes met mine. I felt like he froze me to the ground. We definitely didn't have a single connection.

He was so cold with everyone that we can't understand why he came here to dance. He seems out of this world. Call me weird but I think that he is interesting as a person although everyone doesn't like him.

I am sure he is not what he seems. Even fruits have their tender parts inside. The sharp and stiff peeling is protecting him. I can definitely see that from the way he moves in the room and acts in public. I looked down when I was caught staring at him.

He went to Rose and started talking so my eyes finally landed on my partner who was waiting for me to cross the distance between us and go to him. I didn't lose any more time and just made my way to him.

"So partner!" I shyly sung. He smiled wider than before and nodded. "Yes partner!" He continued with that joke and I found myself secretly smirking. I looked down in awkwardness and he looked at my head shuttering a little.

"Why are you so red? Are you sick?" He asked me and I realised that I was just blushing 50 different shades of red. "N-no! I am good! What about you?" I foolishly answered and he chuckled. "I am good now!"our eyes met.

"So about the project!" I broke that awkward silence and put the project to the surface once again. "Where would you like to do our private practices! Can we do them in your place cause it's kinda impossible to do them in mine!" I friendly asked him but he suddenly seemed a little panicked.

"No! We can't at my place! It's way too small and we wont find... um... a peaceful room to concentrate!"he explained letting me think deeply. I nodded.

"Yeah! In my place too! Let me think then! Um..." I was thinking putting my index finger on my jaw. Then fixing my hair with the other hand until... Bingo!

"Give me a sec!" I said and he nodded. I approached Kath and nudged her shoulder. Her smile was glimmering, brighter than the sun. "Hey Y/n Can I help you?" She asked and I scratched my arm.

"Kath i really need a favor! Please!" I made her those puppy eyes and she giggled. What's the favor so I won't do it!" She joked and i beamed. "Please please please!" I was literally begging her. "Just say it Y/n!" She smiled.

"So me and Jimin dont have a place to practice!" I reasoned why I was in front of her asking for a favor. "And why dont you use classroom 3?" She offered without having to beg further. "What? Really?" I cheered and she nodded. "But after 8! Cause there is a lesson that ends at this time!" She added and I fell in her embrace.

"Y/n I didnt do anything! You can stop hugging me!" She was laughing with me in her embrace. Kath and I were really close when it comes to our age. He is only 5 years older so I can undrestand her like she understands me.

That's why we all call her Kath. She is a friend and a teacher in the same time. I ended the conversation and went back to the blonde fluffy hair boy.

"So if you dont have a problem we will have our practice here almost every night at 8!" He smiled brighter when he heard almost every night. I have to say that I really liked it as well.

"So we are going to start from tonight?" I bet he was hoping for me to say yes. I nodded and he smiled again like a star. All this light was entering from my eyes and finding a place inside of my heart. I will die this year!

Jimin's pov: