097

hueningkai: "Have you really liked her since Halloween?"

soobin: "Yes."

hueningkai: "But you never said anything?"

soobin: "I didn't know back then. I do now."

hueningkai: (sighs) "Are you sure you like [y/n]? It's not just because you guys spend so much time together?"

soobin: "I'm sure."

hueningkai: "Okay. Then, you need to start from scratch. Come up with a completely new plan. You have competition."

soobin: "But she said she liked me first. That means a lot, right?"

hueningkai: "That cocky mindset is exactly what's gonna make her choose Yeonjun."

soobin: "I thought you're supposed to be on my side!"

hueningkai: "There are no sides. There's only feelings, and [y/n]'s feelings right now are that she's hurt."

soobin: "I know, and I feel shitty that she feels that way."

hueningkai: "You basically told her you liked her while you still had a girlfriend. How do you think that makes her feel?"

soobin: "Shitty."

hueningkai: "And like she's the other woman. Er, teen woman. Young woman. Whatever."

soobin: "But she's not. I didn't even know that I was starting to like her."

hueningkai: "Well, now that you are aware, you need to step up your game. Fast. Yeonjun is  already five steps ahead of you."

soobin: "Don't you think five is an exaggeration?"

hueningkai: "No. He's given her a gift, he constantly flirts with her, he's had her wear his basketball jersey, he's apologized to her, and he's told her that she wants him to be his girlfriend." 

soobin: "I told her that last one too!"

hueningkai: "You just said you wanted her to be with you and not Yeonjun. Phrase it differently. Make it sound less aggressive."

soobin: "Okay. You're right."

hueningkai: "You only have one shot now, Soobin. You know that, right?" 

soobin: "I know."

hueningkai: "So which step are you gonna do first?"

soobin: "I'll say sorry first."

hueningkai: "Good choice, because if you said any other step I would've hit you."